Nike Lebron 17

Introducing the Nike Lebron 17

VideoCapture_20190614-201953.jpg
View attachment 2359374

Last edited:
I was just thinking last week that they should have that cushion in the forefoot and toe area for guys that play a lot running and cutting using that part of their foot. I'm not a fan of the crown thing but as long as it doesn't restrict my ankle too much I'm good. These might perform well, even if they look like the gemini man board from mega man.

Wonder how Nike feels about him showing these so early :lol:

I made a slowed down GIF out of the story video (file is a little too big to upload to NT apparently), and what people are thinking is a 270 or 720 air bag just looks like a TPU piece wrapped around the back half of the midsole to me. That heel zoom bag looks long.

Wonder how Nike feels about him showing these so early :lol:

I made a slowed down GIF out of the story video (file is a little too big to upload to NT apparently), and what people are thinking is a 270 or 720 air bag just looks like a TPU piece wrapped around the back half of the midsole.

He can do what he wants.

Keeping the same energy, thread after the thread. I respect it.
Bro, these and the freaks look bad, period. Nike basketball has been F’n it up almost like it’s on purpose. New kD’s and last years kyries worked. The other stuff? Hell naw. Go to a thread where the shoes look like they took the time to put them together.

The 15’s come to mind as another good shoe and their best since the 8

Last edited:
That’s Lebron decision to end Jason tenure on the Lebron line sigs.....bring back ken link...:nerd: or maybe Eric Evar:wow:

Bro, these and the freaks look bad, period. Nike basketball has been F’n it up almost like it’s on purpose. New kD’s and last years kyries worked. The other stuff? Hell naw. Go to a thread where the shoes look like they took the time to put them together.

The 15’s come to mind as another good shoe and their best since the 8

Like I said earlier bring back ken link or get Eric Evar on it. The words trash won’t be utter from anyone’s mouth.

Back
Top Bottom