Nike Lebron 17

I’m truly disappointed in the retail price on these.

Only way I’ll buy at retail is if it’s a pair I REALLY like and there’s hype. Otherwise I’m waiting for discounts. Price should have decreased, not increased. SMH.

Price is disappointing, but the latest Kobe AD NXT are $200 and the Alphadunk/AJ 34 are $180 so at least Nike is consistent with the over pricing. I don’t plan on paying that much for shoes any more, so I’ll gladly wait for them to be had on discount.

LeBron is wearing my color way on his IG story (lakers cw)

those and the white/black/red AJ 34s drop the same day.. decisions

These gonna be comfortable but no type of court feel.
Nike-LeBron-17-Deconstructed-2.jpg

Who care about "Court Feel"? An extra inch or two and we'll all be dunking!
giphy.gif

Early pairs of the Future Airs should be coming in today or tomorrow right? I’m anxious to see early impressions...tried on a pair of AM 720’s for the first time this weekend and I gotta see how Nike implements that tech in a hoop shoe cause it seems a bit unstable imo

Who care about "Court Feel"? An extra inch or two and we'll all be dunking!
giphy.gif
LMAO. I think I've subconsciously always believed this, that's why "court feel" has always been overrated to me. Plus, I just have no desire to feel the hard *** court on my feet.
Early pairs of the Future Airs should be coming in today or tomorrow right? I’m anxious to see early impressions...tried on a pair of AM 720’s for the first time this weekend and I gotta see how Nike implements that tech in a hoop shoe cause it seems a bit unstable imo
I thought about this too. It reminded me of Adidas' tubular, but obviously Adidas' tubes aren't air bags and the 17s have cushion on this inside of the surrounding air bags.

Back
Top Bottom