Nike Lebron 17

From the looks of it.. it just looks like a knit Lebron 4 Inspired by the 17 rather than a Lebron 17 inspired by the 4s

Just from that pic they have so many differences from the 17s. Not a bad thing but at what point is Nike just making an entirely different shoe
That's definitely an interesting take. From what we can see though it looks like it uses the same cushion as the 17, but a knit 4 upper. Same thing happened last year with the 16 and the 3.

It looks like the 17s to me. You can see graffiti is in the heel counter of the 17s and they just added the strap up top. It's the same knitposite.

It's just like the Deions of the 15s or the atmos pairs of the 16s. It's the same but adding a little extra.

The 17's "crown" midsole is different and more similar to the 4's, good observation

will there be more lebron watch? or are these the only two

the rep said that they're trying to revisit the LeBron watch series.

they only showed us the 18s prototype and those 2 lebrons

I'm pretty sure everyone will go crazy for the what the kyries.

they showed us the PGs and the KDs that have been releasing as of late. and of course the rainbow BB 2.0 and the red pair.

This was somewhere around January, before they all dropped.

Automatic copped.
the rep said that they're trying to revisit the LeBron watch series.

they only showed us the 18s prototype and those 2 lebrons

I'm pretty sure everyone will go crazy for the what the kyries.

they showed us the PGs and the KDs that have been releasing as of late. and of course the rainbow BB 2.0 and the red pair.

This was somewhere around January, before they all dropped.
Any info on the next retro lebrons?
4s or 8s?
Thanks putting us in the loop.

03597C50-D7AE-4F12-A359-C8FE76F63B02.jpeg
847E6A01-4A03-4B93-95EF-35B573CC35CE.jpeg

Pretty sure shipping is going to be spaced out/delayed.
Of course my experience is not the standard, but I’ve ordered 3 pairs of kicks in the past 3 weeks and received them all by the OG date that was posted when I made the order. The last pair seemed to be behind in the processing process, so Nike shipped them to me next day instead so I still received on time...

At the end of the day it’s not that serious...lol not like I’m in a rush to wear them around the house. Just curious if they’ve started to ship them out yet.

Back
Top Bottom