Nike Lebron 17

After three weeks they’re finally here. Love em

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    309.2 KB · Views: 235
Just got mine in too. Am I tripping or do the lows fit at least a half size small? They’re tight as **** on me.

This has been talked about a lot. Videos, reviews, everything. Even seen people who went a full size up and they were still tight. It's the design of the shoe that it has no give. As a wide-footer, I had to bow out. And some of the colorways are fire too. But what's the point when you can't wear the shoe.

This has been talked about a lot. Videos, reviews, everything. Even seen people who went a full size up and they were still tight. It's the design of the shoe that it has no give. As a wide-footer, I had to bow out. And some of the colorways are fire too. But what's the point when you can't wear the shoe.

Exactly...I probably could’ve swung a 13 and still been good to be honest...Actually getting the shoe on your foot is a task in and of itself...

I have no idea why Nike changed the sizing so drastically between the highs and the lows...Makes no sense...

Thanks for the heads up. Been out of the loop on this thread and the review I saw didn’t mention it. Damn. I guess I gotta send them back then. I’m a 13 and can’t get anything bigger.

Nike 2 day shipping came through. Really happy with how these came out nice leather used on tongue under a sneaky good quality durabuck . For the price on swoosh I’ll gladly take these.
D287BEA8-2979-4D15-80EE-7064B07425AB.jpeg

0A4C86FD-1B49-4E37-895F-B74EA1447BC8.jpeg

055523B7-B3F4-4F3E-9D66-E18A4F44DB6F.jpeg

1FB2B41D-CFB1-4C6B-8093-1B6858FB2670.jpeg
I still haven't seen good pics of these on feet. I'm waiting before I pull the trigger.

Back
Top Bottom