Nike Lebron 17

What we thinking fellas, Graffitis hitting discount? May cop off nike, if they go on sale, return that pair with full price receipt since Nike gives you like a year to return unworn shoes

My guess would be that the most popular sizes will sell out and then the rest will hit discount in a few months...kinda like the Monstars pair

Well damn...footlocker just canceled my order of the laker lows....yet the size I ordered is still up on their site....what the hell??

Well damn...footlocker just canceled my order of the laker lows....yet the size I ordered is still up on their site....what the hell??
I feel like ima be next. I ordered May 30th and haven’t got any update yet. My size still shows up as well.

The last pair of LBJ's I got were the 15's and they fit TTS kind of like my Jordan 6 or recent Fire Red V's...

How do 17's fit?? Really want to try to get my right size in these. Thanks!

The last pair of LBJ's I got were the 15's and they fit TTS kind of like my Jordan 6 or recent Fire Red V's...

How do 17's fit?? Really want to try to get my right size in these. Thanks!

I'm a wide footer. I wear a 13 in all of my shoes.

Now I will say the build of these does have a greater sense of lockdown (some would call it restrictive) in the forefoot area. They ride high in what one would call court feel but they're dope.

I say go true to size.

I'm a wide footer. I wear a 13 in all of my shoes.

Now I will say the build of these does have a greater sense of lockdown (some would call it restrictive) in the forefoot area. They ride high in what one would call court feel but they're dope.

I say go true to size.

Super appreciate the response. Sounds like they might fit half a size small on me.. unfortunately, I think I need more responses. Sizing from folks that wear the same exact size in everything doesnt tend to work out for me.

I think in your case its because youre a big footer and its not likely to always find 12.5's or 13.5s (ever :lol: ) But for example. I wear different sizes in all three: Jordan VI, Jordan IV, and Foamposites.

The youtube dude Nightwing does that and he's not even a big footer.. dude's been saying every shoe is TTS for like 10 years IDK how thats possible :lol:

They won't sit. Everything is selling for resale purposes. Cats ain't got no 9-5 so this is the side hustle they gonna take seriously to survive. I'm skipping till the dust settles.

Might have to sit this one out if I can't hit on SNKRS since its the only place. Them SuckX prices looking crazy and its already 225 retail.

SNKRS isnt the only place its coming out. It WAS on footlocker release date, but today it isnt showing up. Its on finishline releases as well

They won't sit. Everything is selling for resale purposes. Cats ain't got no 9-5 so this is the side hustle they gonna take seriously to survive. I'm skipping till the dust settles.
So where they get the money from to cop plus these shouldn't have no resell value

So where they get the money from to cop plus these shouldn't have no resell value
don't be offended, If you have ask this question, DON'T BECOME A RESELLER. safety net money g. People live ON credit cards and have savings account or use their mommy credit card. Idk it's all speculation, I don't know the next man's pocket. I don't resell, but If I did I'll dig into my savings and start from there.

SNKRS changed the date. Showing 6/25 now. Gives me a little more time. Hell, i may tell the mrs to make these a Father’s Day gift

Last edited:
SNKRS changed the date. Showing 6/25 now. Gives me a little more time. Hell, i may tell the mrs to make these a Father’s Day gift

Man if the date change is official, that sucks but its cool to give us all a brief financial break.

a lot of people that are unemployed are making over $1,000 a week to sit at home. To some that’s not that much money, to others that’s the most money they’ve ever made in their life

Back
Top Bottom