Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

LOL do you prefer this instead? :rofl:
E47429ED-4DFE-4059-9B08-953BD6526DC1.jpeg

The extreme ends. People just wanna stand out now.

Just a blah year overall for the signature sneakers and the CWs. Go back to the themed stuff like the Swingmans, the fruity pebbles, the elite CWs, hell a south beach... if this Is what “originality” brings us, go back to playing the hits lol

I love the representation, but the shoe is ugly. Perhaps they'd look better with FAMU's uni's.
word...I'm about to say the same thing. the inspiration and reppin is dope, but the execution was WAY OFF! the pair he wore were cheeks

So the white colorway that was on FL was actually the All Star shoe according to the BR article.

mine shipped and should be here next week. Anxious to get them in hand.

Solebros review out on lows. Def agree the shoe runs small. He’s wild saying full to full and a half up though, half sz up would be enough. I like the look of the 18 low, but it’s def a casual shoe. React is very soft, hard to go to that from the zoom. If they had kept the zoom, lows > highs otherwise highs > lows.

Lol I understand the half or occasional full adjustment to your size but anything beyond that and I question whether the person really knows their true foot size

So this play for the future pack is better than the stubbles being the all stars, but still meh collection overall

The toe box definitely flatter than some colorways. Kinda tight on the top of the midfoot I swapped for thinner insoles. Gotta break them in. Probably one and done on the 18 unless there are LeBron Watch pairs that wows me.
IMG_20210303_183516.jpg

The toe box definitely flatter than some colorways. Kinda tight on the top of the midfoot I swapped for thinner insoles. Gotta break them in. Probably one and done on the 18 unless there are LeBron Watch pairs that wows me.
IMG_20210303_183516.jpg

Yea I thought maybe it was the first few colorways but the black and purple don’t have that issue.

Back
Top Bottom