Nike LeBron 18 *First Look*

Back side

1621130656720.png

Beautiful 🔵

What chance of these releasing?

The lows are clearly the superior shoe. Aesthetically I think the lows are one of the better LeBron shoes since the 8s.

according to the post above yours 0%. But it says a whole lot of lows are coming.

Better than the regular 18s judging by how often LeBron wears them.
assumes facts not in evidence. maybe he's wearing more lows to floss since he missed so many games. maybe he likes the cw's he got in the lows more. there's so many more "maybes." judging or making assumptions without facts is pure speculation. I'd like to hear from the man himself. otherwise, if you don't own or tried on a pair, you wouldn't know the answer to grittyman's question.

Last edited:
assumes facts not in evidence. maybe he's wearing more lows to floss since he missed so many games. maybe he likes the cw's he got in the lows more. there's so many more "maybes." judging or making assumptions without facts is pure speculation. I'd like to hear from the man himself. otherwise, if you don't own or tried on a pair, you wouldn't know the answer to grittyman's question.

Sorry, it was more a light-hearted comment.

But it’s true LeBron wore 15s, 16s, 17s and several of his Ambassadors over the 18s until he started wearing the lows.

My personal experience with the 18s is I had this pair and sent them back to Nike after one wear:

C55B4A94-EEDB-4F6B-8F03-8249456DB8A3.jpeg

I found them way too heavy and chunky, nowhere near as good looking as previous models, particularly on foot, and performance wise honestly no better than the 2s, let alone the 8s/9s/10s.

I have loved playing in many models in the LeBron line but this was not one of them.

I think it’s safe to say lebron prefers the lows. Hes had no problem wearing something else other than the sig for years now if he has a problem with it or likes something better.

I think the 18 mids and lows are both pretty fire... Still haven’t tried a pair on to see what they feel like though..

Sorry, it was more a light-hearted comment.

But it’s true LeBron wore 15s, 16s, 17s and several of his Ambassadors over the 18s until he started wearing the lows.

My personal experience with the 18s is I had this pair and sent them back to Nike after one wear:

C55B4A94-EEDB-4F6B-8F03-8249456DB8A3.jpeg

I found them way too heavy and chunky, nowhere near as good looking as previous models, particularly on foot, and performance wise honestly no better than the 2s, let alone the 8s/9s/10s.

I have loved playing in many models in the LeBron line but this was not one of them.

I disagree

Who wants early access to those. They should give access to everyone, they’ll probably sell more.

Back
Top Bottom