Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Bryce broke out another colorway
4336D7CA-1D8E-4027-B44C-505F1C52C661.jpeg

I think it’s cool that interest can be generated by the next generation. Waiting for college season to come around and NBA season to see the PEs.

Maaaan. I fell off hard on the SLR tech. I had to look up what that camera was. Definitely nice photos.

junjdm junjdm you used photoshop to super impose the shoes on the backgrounds? That is pretty dope. Magazine type stuff.

E895DC4A-114F-4777-9399-22F0E6B18BC5.jpeg

These are a 10/10 step in comfort wise for me. They are a plush Kobe but still responsive. I personally like the squishy zoom turbo sensation in general over super responsive stuff like the Kylie lows or other thin foams. Can’t wait to hoop in them tomorrow. I’ve worn enough shoes to know what I like in a basketball shoe and this is it. Traction squeaks loud and fit is like a sock. This is what the LeBron 16 should’ve been.

Can tell they are great for walking in as well. TTS fits me but if I were to get a pair for casual walking in I would go half a size up

These are a 10/10 step in comfort wise for me. They are a plush Kobe but still responsive. I personally like the squishy zoom turbo sensation in general over super responsive stuff like the Kylie lows or other thin foams. Can’t wait to hoop in them tomorrow. I’ve worn enough shoes to know what I like in a basketball shoe and this is it. Traction squeaks loud and fit is like a sock. This is what the LeBron 16 should’ve been.

Can tell they are great for walking in as well. TTS fits me but if I were to get a pair for casual walking in I would go half a size up
While standing where does the the top of your big toe reach?

Ugh, these would have been great for PDX necks weeknd. So jelly of you and your white socks/office chair wheels/thigh art.

I don't play basketball, anymore... (they didn't call me Airball Archie for nothin'!) so these would have been strictly recreation wear like Creative Recreational sport shoes.

dblhu9l-85cef75c-5264-41a4-bb84-5f185f4bdc3e.gif

My guess is that in the upcoming week()s), there will be either a restock or few or copious levels of returns because there's no resell in these puppies.

And i hope nobody is biting on the Rashard factor/resell market... let these tank for those who actually want to wear them.

Worst case scenario, these will go down to $230-40 my size when the dusty reynolds settles... but I see 15 colorways of these releasing by Spring so OTTN if these aren't in my cards like Bicycle brand.

junjdm junjdm You gotta be skilled/serious beyond shoes to used 1dx mark 2 for camera. I’ve had my 90d for a bit and now I just switched to the R6 mirrorless. That’s crazy if that’s no edit on the shoes they look phenomenal.
Appreciate it, I’ve been shooting photography by over 12 years, it’s what I do for a living. So gotta have the right camera equipment. I plan to upgrade again here soon
I think it’s cool that interest can be generated by the next generation. Waiting for college season to come around and NBA season to see the PEs.

Maaaan. I fell off hard on the SLR tech. I had to look up what that camera was. Definitely nice photos.

junjdm junjdm you used photoshop to super impose the shoes on the backgrounds? That is pretty dope. Magazine type stuff.
Thanks, I did not use Photoshop for these pics, I just had a vision w the Time Machine theme and pulled up at a local Arcade, saw what I had to work w/ inside and just started shooting. It was fun for sure, (no filter used), I did use LightRoom to help w any lighting adjustments w my editing.

Back
Top Bottom