Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 108 75.5%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.5%

• Total voters
The LeBron 19s are gorgeous, dunno what some people are talkin about and just like how everyone has an opinion, so do I. And if those low top fake Kobe lookin shoes are the LeBron 20, they are super wack.
I do like the 19s. Again can't speak to the performance since I don't ball like I used too - but love the craziness of the 19s. I'm still open to seeing what the 20 is all about, will admit the current images that are out there are a real departure to what I have come to like about the LeBron line. If I wanted a Kobe styled show I'd buy one from the Kobe line - OK, there aren't any Kobes really available right now, but I think you get my point. Arguments will say that this isn't about what I want it's about what LeBron wants, that's obviously true. Just saying that you expect certain things from a line of product and what it has a reputation of being like and for me so far what we're seeing isn't what I've come to look forward to from the LeBron sig. Things and athletes change and evolve - so will the shoes - this may be just that.

19s are hideous. The lows however, especially some of the colorways like the Witness and Breds are pretty fire.

Speaking of 6s. What could have been SMH!!!!!

10CAF6C1-9967-488F-8C36-A7AAAA7D3125.jpeg
These arent bad looking at all............But i definitely didnt like the 6. Looked too much like a timberland Eurohiker or something.

Don’t quote me but as I recall a very senior individual(who wasn’t overly ‘impressed’ w/what the line had been doing till that point) was responsible for the original ‘Zoom Power’ LeBron VI(Ken Link & Petrie) getting scrapped…

I believe they actually had the JB design team pull the atrocious model that ended up releasing outta their *** at the last second(& it showed IMO:lol:)… but again, don’t quote me…

Last edited:
Don’t quote me but as I recall a very senior individual(who wasn’t overly ‘impressed’ w/what the line had been doing till that point) was responsible for the original ‘Zoom Power’ LeBron VI(Ken Link & Pertrie) getting scrapped…

I believe they actually had the JB design team pull the atrocious model that ended up releasing outta their *** at the last second(& it showed IMO:lol:)… but again, don’t quote me…

Didnt this happen again with the 14?

The 6’s look like the perfect 2006-2009 shoe. I’ll give it that :lol: I woulda took a pair back then for sure. interested to see how ****** would rock them with slimmer pants and **** if they came back out now :lol:

If they Power Link’d the 14’s what was the original supposed to be?

The future of the Lebron line is with his kids. His kids prefer to play in Westbrooks, KDs, and Kyries. Nike and Lebron know his career is coming to a end and they need to start making shoes that appeal to more than 280 pound linebacker type players.

Back
Top Bottom