Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Nike really pushing these 20's. IG influencers are getting them from Nike. My dawg got the Trinitys, threw em with a casual fit and gotta say they do look good.

5th time hooping in the Trinity’s I’m not see all the hype. Joints are still stiff and not that grippy. Each hoop session is about 2 hours FYI

5th time hooping in the Trinity’s I’m not see all the hype. Joints are still stiff and not that grippy. Each hoop session is about 2 hours FYI

I actually just started to noticed it now. Everytime i go back to my purple and gold from finishline. It does kinda play different to my trinity which is an EP version. Purp and gold is more comfier and traction is better, Not sure wheter the XDR outsole got something to do with it or what.

I know somebody ask me here about it before and i said no difference but its becoming more noticeable now when i switch to play between them smh

Anyone use their own insoles for their ball shoes? Thinking of using these extra insoles I have because they're half the thickness and make a big difference for the toebox width for me. Been tryna break it in before I play ball in them but the end of the tongue where the leather meets the knit is kinda pushing down on the top of my foot with the default insoles.

To be fair his Cleveland numbers resulted in a kid the first time through. Savanah is an absolute gem of a person. LeBron definitely has a great shell keeping his rep publicly safe. Google Sharon Reed.
I would bet Savannah is fully aware. Plenty of these NBA wives are cool with this as long as they stay the main chick and reap the benefits of being wifey.

To be fair his Cleveland numbers resulted in a kid the first time through. Savanah is an absolute gem of a person. LeBron definitely has a great shell keeping his rep publicly safe. Google Sharon Reed.
Why’d u have a to say that. You don’t even know if that is accurate, it’s all speculation fam.

On actual XX talk, I’m shipping my trinitys back today to get the exchange.

Why’d u have a to say that. You don’t even know if that is accurate, it’s all speculation fam.

Dude comes into every thread to spew nonsense and not even talk about the topic on hand. He’s trying so hard to be woke 😭

Exchange for a new pair?
Yeah my tongue got fd up, look in the image gallery, it was a few pages ago. Hope I just got a bum pair.

I actually just started to noticed it now. Everytime i go back to my purple and gold from finishline. It does kinda play different to my trinity which is an EP version. Purp and gold is more comfier and traction is better, Not sure wheter the XDR outsole got something to do with it or what.

I know somebody ask me here about it before and i said no difference but its becoming more noticeable now when i switch to play between them smh
Das crazy

I chose to say it because I believe it to be true based on who has mentioned it. They certainly could be wrong, but they could also be right

Dude comes into every thread to spew nonsense and not even talk about the topic on hand. He’s trying so hard to be woke 😭

So maybe I’m too old but I have no clue what woke is supposed to mean especially if my belief system has always been the same.

I chose to say it because I believe it to be true based on who has mentioned it. They certainly could be wrong, but they could also be right
Just a quick question of observation from afar... But wouldn't what you said be EXACTLY what Kyrie did? Or is this "different"?

Back
Top Bottom