Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Lol Nike basketball hasn’t sold like that though in almost a decade. You’re not new to this. Stop being dense.

Lebron 20 The Debut-3.jpg

Lebron 20 The Debut-8.jpg

Lebron 20 The Debut-7.jpg

Lebron 20 The Debut-10.jpg

Lebron 20 The Debut-11.jpg

Just came in, love how these look in person too!
I absolutely love this colorway. The color blocking is perfect. I'd love to grab them on discount but I feel like that will be some time from now. Might try to catch an under retail W on one of the selling apps.

It’s too early to say if they are bricks. At the end of the quarter there’s alot stock everywhere then it’s a brick.

Pretty sure when Nike Basketball was selling out in most colorways they were available only at NDC, Champs Sports or FTL. They weren’t available at DSG, Hibbetts, Finish Line and SP also.

Now they spread the stock.

It’s too early to say if they are bricks. At the end of the quarter there’s alot stock everywhere then it’s a brick.

Pretty sure when Nike Basketball was selling out in most colorways they were available only at NDC, Champs Sports or FTL. They weren’t available at DSG, Hibbetts, Finish Line and SP also.

Now they spread the stock.
This. Barely a month into it lol.

1. I have said several times I love the shoe. I own all 3 pairs so far. 4 will be the white pair. If you sell 10% of your stock it’s a brick.
We have had 0 pairs in regular basketball stores in Europe/UK. Only the time machines on NDC and they were gone in less than a day. I don't know if these made it to Asia, but pretty sure they would sell out over there too. The world doesn't end at your local Footlocker...

Outside of the finishline $15 off, any other deals out there? Trying to wait on the Trinities, but the bigger sizes are drying up fast. Smaller sizes may be able to wait it out. SMH.

We have had 0 pairs in regular basketball stores in Europe/UK. Only the time machines on NDC and they were gone in less than a day. I don't know if these made it to Asia, but pretty sure they would sell out over there too. The world doesn't end at your local Footlocker...

Our foot locker never got any lebron’s. Champs got the Violet Frost and JD got the trinities, here and the other JD store an hour north got both. Sitting at all 3. Not sure about dicks but they’re plentiful there too

How do you guys rank the 4 released so far (including that white one)? They haven’t wowed me enough to want to buy them for retail. I’m holding out for disco. But I can’t wait to try them on court…

As for my ranking (can’t keep up with all these damn nicknames 😂)
1. purple
2. Time Machine
3. White/black
4. Trinity

How do you guys rank the 4 released so far (including that white one)? They haven’t wowed me enough to want to buy them for retail. I’m holding out for disco. But I can’t wait to try them on court…

1. purple
2. Time Machine
3. White/black
4. Trinity

1. Time machines
2. White/black
3. Violet frost
4. Trinities

Is there a release date for the Home(black and white)?

1. Rashard’s
2. Time Machine
3. White/black
4. Trinity

*Fixed*

Professional athletes get a lot of kitty thrown at them in general, especially the elite ones. I'm not here to make accusations or create gossip, but if you honestly and sincerely believe the "King" has never had any concubines then you are incredibly naive

Damn, wish i had a concubine for cuffin' seasons.

Atleast i can get one of these for the holidays...

BraveLankyCaudata-size_restricted.gif

1. purple
2. Time Machine
3. White/black
4. Trinity

1. Trinity
2. Time Machines
3. Cleveland
4. Rashards

1. purple
2. Time Machine
3. White/black
4. Trinity
Trinity
Rashards
Cleveland
Time Machines

My list:

Time Machine
Trinity

stupid Rashard joke thats been beat to death and was never funny to begin with