Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
You can order a similar size then do a size exchange in person at Nike or footlocker if there is a store near you

A picture of a guy tying his shoes isn't gonna convince me to buy them.

1670860358033.gif

You ain't heard?

They only put those out for people with wristbands, that's how they know that you're a serious buyer.

1670870491010.gif

Haha I believe it. Well I returned my trinities for $217 store credit. And got a $125 refund for the gt cut2 that FedEx stole from me. Idk if the employee hooked me up with his personal discount but he rang me up for $95 for a replacement pair of cuts. 135 with 40% off.

Heading to practice now with violet frosts in my bag

Haha I believe it. Well I returned my trinities for $217 store credit. And got a $125 refund for the gt cut2 that FedEx stole from me. Idk if the employee hooked me up with his personal discount but he rang me up for $95 for a replacement pair of cuts. 135 with 40% off.

Heading to practice now with violet frosts in my bag

Great stuff, glad you got a refund for the Cuts!

Ngl I rather see dawg post them pics with regular Nike socks etc. I aint a fan of that peace sign logo, throws it all off for me. :lol:

How’s heel toe transition? Have to get used to the bulk of the heel at all? Definitely look like a. drastic wide base in your pic
HTT transition is kinda sucky ngl, they feel very flat when you run. (And they are stiff as hell out of the box)

Back
Top Bottom