42FBEFA1-4B38-4DB2-BC4C-4E8494B7C014.jpeg
B2E7873E-A531-42FE-87E3-B44F554D994A.jpeg

IJS 🤷🏾‍♂️ it is what it is 😂

Man I still need the Time Machines
Always been wanting a Jesus piece as a kid as well lol

B39C55F5-DC27-4EE9-A959-720EDD2B9BA5.jpeg

The best X X.

Just missing the Trinitys.

The ASG’s are interesting, need to see more photos.
If there’s any doubt in anyone’s mind. This shoe is definitely inspired from his boys(kids)

Last edited:
Maybe because it's Travis shoe. Yall do know that he wasn't the first person who had a reversed check and isn't the only one. Every thing with a reverse check doesn't fly off the shelf

These can't be the All Star kicks!!! It almost makes no sense w/ them putting "Legacy Preserved" and "The Record of..." on a All Star for him. I think these are more for when he breaks the record, but for all I know it's probably for both

These can't be the All Star kicks!!! It almost makes no sense w/ them putting "Legacy Preserved" and "The Record of..." on an All Star for him. I think these are more for when he breaks the record, but for all I know it's probably for both
They did drop the swackhammers at halftime for the 17s

These can't be the All Star kicks!!! It almost makes no sense w/ them putting "Legacy Preserved" and "The Record of..." on an All Star for him. I think these are more for when he breaks the record, but for all I know it's probably for both
If you look at the KD 15 “ASG” color way, on the insole it says “Nike Basketball Museum Department of Preservation and History” so this is the “theme” of this years all star game. My guess is because these are generational talents that will undoubtedly be HOF’ers or maybe they’re paying homage to art that’s in museums but what the **** do I know 😅😂

All I know is that I’m in… for 2. Reverse swoosh on a Bron immediately takes me back to the X. Main line X and Soldier X. Both were hits IMO, for the Soldier though it was more so the pairs he wore in the Finals.

I’d cop those mismatch NXXTs. Might be his best laker colorway of a LeBron shoe I’ve ever seen.

Him and AD wearing shoes that actually match the uniform last night🔥🔥🔥. I miss when players had matching shoes to uniforms. Don’t get me wrong, I was annoyed they didn’t release a good number of the PEs, but it looked way cleaner than these dudes just rocking whatever with their uniforms. Feel like I’m watching AAU.

I’d cop those mismatch NXXTs. Might be his best laker colorway of a LeBron shoe I’ve ever seen.

Him and AD wearing shoes that actually match the uniform last night🔥🔥🔥. I miss when players had matching shoes to uniforms. Don’t get me wrong, I was annoyed they didn’t release a good number of the PEs, but it looked way cleaner than these dudes just rocking whatever with their uniforms. Feel like I’m watching AAU.
I want those bad!

Lebron did the reverse swoosh before Travis

542244_600.png.png
So sad I never got those. This and the Gold Medals

CC51A45A-9B41-421A-B234-F6499BD6371F.jpeg

Plz give me Crown Jewels, Gold Medals, WT, Celebration Pack, and Corks.

No need for Honey Nut Cheerios. But I can’t remember any other PEs off of the top of my head.
Pass on the all star but if nike open the flood gates give me these my 2 grails
Nike-LeBron-7-Heroes-Pack-Michael-Jordan_900x.jpg
441-4413235_lebron-10-premium-what-the-mvp-nike-lebron.jpg
Nike Plz. More Lebron retroes. Nike Plz Lebron XX Cap Pack!!

Anyone know the diff between the actual 20's and the NXXT's ? Different tech?

The NXXT's are cheaper that's why I thought they were the takedown model but I saw some ppl on here say they aren't really a takedown bc they also have Zoom Air in them and such.

Back
Top Bottom