Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 108 75.5%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.5%

• Total voters
These are actually the Smush Parker 1's. Nike just thought it would be fun to put LJ logos on them and an XX on the tongue

Here before those "tHeSE aRE nOT lEbRoN 20'S" comments, even if they have an plain as day tag on the tongue that says "XX" :D

I was one of the pessimistic people talking about this. But as time goes by and see LBJ marketing and hyping these more than any of his previous models ever, then yes my opinion has changed.

I am in severe awe that he’s went completely low top and no visible air max. Extreme departure from previous models. I’m very interested to know what the set-up is and how he likes it and if he actually wears the model throughout the entire upcoming season.

And i lol’ed @ the person saying these are the “Bronny 1s” especially with the NIL stuff in full effect. It wouldn’t surprise me TBH

Nice post on the Bronny 1's but given NT's history. His sneaker contract will heavily be discussed before his actual line of sneakers.

Can't wait to see what else is in store for the 20's though.

Nice post on the Bronny 1's but given NT's history. His sneaker contract will heavily be discussed before his actual line of sneakers.

Can't wait to see what else is in store for the 20's though.
It would let be much for bron by to tell Lebron what he likes in his shoes and for bron to pass that info to Nike as if it was his idea for bronny to have a shoe

Bryce and Bronny in a new CW. :nerd:

C62B07CE-28F6-4B44-825F-168B67E514F2.jpeg
Ohhhh so its a removable swoosh. I like that...

Ah yeah looking at it now it's double. Still dope tho.
Yea me too it's different. If you zoom in on the pic you'll notice in the back the tail of the swoosh actually comes off the back of the shoe a little bit which is really cool

Back
Top Bottom