Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 108 75.5%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.5%

• Total voters
I grabbed that alternate kit jersey. Looked clean and the sizes were getting low on DSG.

20230209_165543.jpg

I understand breaking the record but they still lost that game, only 2 fg attempts in the 4th. Celebration while he sitting out with no actual injury, and they still 2 games out the play-in. It’s a bad look for a nationally televised game especially if Giannis plays and takes no mercy… game will be over mid 2nd qtr
Welcome to the new NBA! Jordan would have played. We already had this discussion I believe.

ASG ain’t the best cw, but I like ‘em.
Wish I had pulled the trigger on the south beast restock a few weeks back. They really grew on me afterwards for sure.

Im a little mixed on ASG still. Really like the blue upper and laces, but the salmon ish sole is off to me. Wish it had a white midsole and blue outsole. Also, that peepee yellow inside swoosh just looks off….

Lebron actually looked hurt that game. He could barely move near the end of the game. He subbed himself out.
Sigh his fans would lead yo to believe he is going to continue to play at this "high level" for another 2 years. So delusional.
I understand breaking the record but they still lost that game, only 2 fg attempts in the 4th. Celebration while he sitting out with no actual injury, and they still 2 games out the play-in. It’s a bad look for a nationally televised game especially if Giannis plays and takes no mercy… game will be over mid 2nd qtr
This ain't the NBA thread, but career been smoke and mirrors for a while.

Last edited:
Wish I had pulled the trigger on the south beast restock a few weeks back. They really grew on me afterwards for sure.

Im a little mixed on ASG still. Really like the blue upper and laces, but the salmon ish sole is off to me. Wish it had a white midsole and blue outsole. Also, that peepee yellow inside swoosh just looks off….

Try Unknown, they had a few sizes left a few days ago.

I see liverpool in nike as coming soon hopefully some foot stores will have them also and not just nike but i'll wait till those release and try to get em

Back
Top Bottom