Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I wonder who’s running the uninterrupted brand…went into champs a few months back and they had there clothing up for like 60% off. Quality was questionable…I would have thought it would been through Nike 🤷🏻‍♂️. My guess is one of these guys run it lol 1C0B3413-C520-4B42-92F2-DD3C41A10338.jpeg

I'm really not even feeling the all star like that. It's not even the reverse swoosh it's just weird color blocking/choices. Blue/coconut/pale pink with an odd colored green inner swoosh? There's zero cohesion on so many colorways over the last few years. I swear they just throw crazy ish together and then try to explain an inspiration after the fact. Especially the latter releases going in around Spring time. It's just like who tf approved the "Chicken Pot Pie" XX in the brown/green/tan/orange/black/hyper purple/silver/columbia blue/fuscia colorway with teal flake clear soles and interchangeable mustard yellow laces?

Man I feel the same way. Wish it had a white midsole and some blue outsole to match the upper. No idea why they got that pee pee yellow inner swoosh either.

For those that played in these and had foot pain to start, how long before that heel/midfoot pain goes away & they break in?

Savannah has access to every Nike shoe in history AND shoes I guarantee we’ve never seen, yet she chooses to be basic wearing the pandas.

DA19C1B9-2248-4114-A162-C79296AC9CD4.gif

Back
Top Bottom