Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
NBA Store has the Scoring Record Hoodie and Tee discounted with code SWISH. They might have slipped up because they usually exclude Nike/JB new releases from discount

37D1A2CD-2871-48A9-A3EB-217F25F80988.jpeg

Last edited:
They're are nice to look at for sure. I hope they look good on my feet lol.
I know what you mean. A lot of times shoes look better in still photos or from the side profile compared to when I look down at them on my feet. The 20s look pretty sleek from the side but still a little bulky on feet when I look down, esp Compared to something like a kobe 6

Attachments

• 8C97CDE4-420B-46A1-8ECE-C6B7594929FB.jpeg
    8C97CDE4-420B-46A1-8ECE-C6B7594929FB.jpeg
    513.3 KB · Views: 367
I believe I told yall that yesterday. But I got hit with "anywho"

I was the one that replied to you (after like 4 other people skipped right by your posts) and said I didn't have a date in mine, but then nobody replied, so then I said well based on what it looks like online, it's 2-17. I don't know if it's now 3-17 or what, but they don't have a date in my app. Better to think it's today and have to wait, then think it got pushed back more than a month and miss the drop. At least for my size. They'd be gone in an instant and might never restock.

But you were the one that tipped us off that it might be significantly delayed, so thanks

I was the one that replied to you (after like 4 other people skipped right by your posts) and said I didn't have a date in mine, but then nobody replied, so then I said well based on what it looks like online, it's 2-17. I don't know if it's now 3-17 or what, but they don't have a date in my app. Better to think it's today and have to wait, then think it got pushed back more than a month and miss the drop. At least for my size. They'd be gone in an instant and might never restock.

But you were the one that tipped us off that it might be significantly delayed, so thanks
Yea said mine didn’t have a date as well.

I love when I tell a so called "influencer" something and they tell me I don't know what I'm talking about then get mad that I was right. I'm not talking about any of yall I'm talking about this dude

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230217_103448_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20230217_103448_Twitter.jpg
    169.3 KB · Views: 313
He doesn't want to tell nobody I told him but yet posted my text to him like its him telling the date. People funny. Doesn't that screenshot look familiar to yall????

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230217_104148_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20230217_104148_Instagram.jpg
    145.8 KB · Views: 555
I’m honestly tired of seeing that dude all over this thread. He’s been wrong before. Wasn’t that the same person telling everyone we were getting the famu PE’s when instead we got the olives?

Bought a couple of olives now gonna return one and replace it with liverpool and will buy from stockx instead, really like the red black color. Oh well.

Back
Top Bottom