Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Oh much thinner, like I would almost say half as thin? For everyday wear reg crews are more comfortable cause they aren’t compressing your foot
Ok great. The combination of elite socks and TTS bron 20 and j1 are making my toes throw gang signs 🥲

I pretty much wear elite socks 5 days a week when I’m working at the gym or playing ball

Waiting for NDC to allow codes on Liverpools and ASGs. Hopefully the fruit loop colorway or sesame colorway will be code eligible when they release.

Waiting for NDC to allow codes on Liverpools and ASGs. Hopefully the fruit loop colorway or sesame colorway will be code eligible when they release.
Exactly. Waiting for my cousin to give the okay on that swoosh employee discount on the ASGs. Once I see that get approved, I told him to snag me a pair.

Maybe a hornets color way or something like the purple zoom generations.

SLH colorway. Bring it back Nike

lebron-9-slh-ittb-1.jpg

Seems like Bron only had Hornets Colorway while the Hornets were gone. Once the Bobcats changed over, he may have dropped like one or two pairs, but they really have steered clear of that colorway.

And yes, I know it’s based on his youth team, but still the time period (2014) checks out.

Back
Top Bottom