Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
I think I like these more than the regular 20s - heel lockdown is much better on the NXXT gens
F245497C-0A12-492A-B046-F0C08DDB17B0.jpeg

Gonna play in these ndc ones until the hibbett arrive lol. Longer laces helped tremendously with the fit.

Attachments

• 24540244-3C22-49C7-B207-67121CFEDCBD.jpeg
    24540244-3C22-49C7-B207-67121CFEDCBD.jpeg
    418.4 KB · Views: 1,098
Hibbett got multiple brons at 150$ today with automatic 25% off once in cart. Most sizes up to 12 available. I rebought all stars in 10. Gonna return the ndc pair. They wouldn’t price adjust since my size was not in stock at Nike lol.
Thanks. I scored a pair of the all stars last week when they were eligible for 20% off BUT that was before the Nike sale hit and I saw those prices. Probably going to return my pair and wait for deeper discounts if possible.

Thanks. I scored a pair of the all stars last week when they were eligible for 20% off BUT that was before the Nike sale hit and I saw those prices. Probably going to return my pair and wait for deeper discounts if possible.
What was lowest all stars were on ndc? Never had a 13 tho I don’t think

I was just coming in here to ask about the "Fab 5" color way as well... weird name. If it is the Black/Gold that's just odd, I also think they kind of missed the mark with the Black/Gold. It should've been more like the 15s. All black everything except the swoosh and a nice translucent bottom. Nonetheless a very nice color way.

Thanks. I scored a pair of the all stars last week when they were eligible for 20% off BUT that was before the Nike sale hit and I saw those prices. Probably going to return my pair and wait for deeper discounts if

I was just coming in here to ask about the "Fab 5" color way as well... weird name. If it is the Black/Gold that's just odd, I also think they kind of missed the mark with the Black/Gold. It should've been more like the 15s. All black everything except the swoosh and a nice translucent bottom. Nonetheless a very nice color way.
I had hopes that it would be an SVSM colorway

need hibbet to hurry up n send that SMS signup code to stack

consensus is all star traction > translucent / debut traction.. yeah? Might consider giving these another try with the ASG

Back
Top Bottom