Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Keep an eye out at Ross
08CE99E9-3C3E-4F50-9597-F7C1A32B6DD6.jpeg
00D4A533-093D-4DCF-A2F7-E78649A70D66.jpeg
615945D6-6490-40B7-8700-1DA624436EBF.jpeg

Saw the Nike Lifer pair in person…super clean and nothing at all like the Debut colorway.

I like a lot of the colorways, but also feel like this model had so much untapped potential. Still hard to believe that Nike didn’t release the pink Drew League pair or the Scoring Champ version

I’m sure if Kobe were still alive, we’d see some Kobe 4.5s and other fusions. With him passing, we know Nike and Vanessa are holding out on us.

No disrespect to her or his legacy. Just facts based on these releases. Crazy part is, Kobe was so proud to see everyone wearing his shoes on courts during his career.

Anyone have more comments on the forefoot cushion of the 20’s?

It’s crazy how many negative and related issues there on are Reddit bballshoes. A lot of knee pain comments, foot pain. Saying the tech is mostly for show “zoom turbo” but actually less of an ideal set up that a pg6 or even kyrie 5 or something.

And the overly soft (stability ridden) heel cushlon that needs to break in/pack out for stability and feedback. I guess NXXT solves that issue.

Plus the very prolonged break in, I was ready to cop a discounted ASG pair bc I think they are a nice colorway but pretty close to just moving on. Just seems for sure that the honeymoon phase and recency bias is gone when everyone was crowning this one of the best current performers

Some people want EVERY shoe to be lightweight and minimal.

The Lebron 20 is just a very cushioned low top shoe, that’s pretty much it. Surprising there’s not a lot of low top models that are very cushioned.

They work best with players who are explosive or over 200 pounds.

The heel doesn’t bother me at all… I play a lot in Kobe 5/6 Protros which are also softer in that same area minus the Zoom. Probably helps that I play mostly on my toes anyway.

The forefoot isn’t overly bouncy, if that’s what you’re looking for. More of a nice balance between responsiveness, impact protection and spring… basically nothing different from any other Zoom Turbo setup (outside of the Kyrie 5, first time I’ve seen it in a hoop shoe)
Overall these are still the best performing shoes out there for me.

cant believe i missed all the sales on the 20. was the black red and violet frost available in sizes 11-12?
Them been gone. I should have jumped on the Debuts and Xmas when I could. Forgetting the Nike one year return…
We need another as great of a performance shoe as these. Still use my high's regularly.
As much as they’re not fashion friendly shoes, I’d say the reverence of the Jordan XX8, XX9, etc is high. Folks have nothing but good things to say about the 36-37!!

Back
Top Bottom