Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
My humble Lebron 20 collection thus far. If I don’t have a released pair I don’t like them. I’m not a fan of the NXXT. The differences from the main model is enough for me to pass completely although I do like some of the colorways. To me this is the best model since the 10. My top 5 models in order are 7, 8, 10, 20, 9.
Damn though, that's forreal 1500+ in Lebron XX's only.
Do you use them for hooping or casual wear?

Dylan
Dylan
Dylan
Dylan
And dylan
Lmao “cause I spit hot fiyahh” 😂🤣, timing is hilarious, my buddy just asked 2 days ago who was top 5 this year and I just had to say Dillon Dillon Dillon Dillon Dillon 😂
714AFF3C-BA06-4066-B0B9-5731AE966E20.jpeg

And the metallic golds came in, Made in vietnam

No lie…..

I have 5 pairs of 20s in size 10.5 all made in china. The size 10.5 fit snug but I have a little under a thumbs width of room at the front. 1:1 fit.

Went to grab the black and gold pair in person and 10.5 had be busting out the end of the damn shoe, size 11 was what I had to go with, looked at where they were made Vietnam. Crazy how the fit is a lot different up front…for me at least

No lie…..

I have 5 pairs of 20s in size 10.5 all made in china. The size 10.5 fit snug but I have a little under a thumbs width of room at the front. 1:1 fit.

Went to grab the black and gold pair in person and 10.5 had be busting out the end of the damn shoe, size 11 was what I had to go with, looked at where they were made Vietnam. Crazy how the fit is a lot different up front…for me at least

Yes that's the way it is.

Back
Top Bottom