Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
That is genius if his sons been rocking the NXXT’s. Maybe they been reading the thread and IG comments seeing ****** call them cheap looking lol
I'll die if this is a big deflection. F them and their marketing genius. It's brilliant if it's true but I'm perfectly happy with this being the 20. What If it's more like the pic you posted pac? Maybe the real 20 is a little more beefy? I'm having a heart attack

Idk man this could mean this is the lebron 2x (two time) model. Those xx's could mean anything!

But are we positive these are the XX?
QFT, wouldn't this be the 20th Ambassador or Soldier too?

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

1660972916477.gif

Everyone saying anything on social media to say “see I told ya so” when the official reveal happens 😭

One of the shoes posted earlier had the XX on the top of the shoelace.

If it was the NXXXT... I think they would have had three instead of two X's.

One of the shoes posted earlier had the XX on the top of the shoelace.

If it was the NXXXT... I think they would have had three instead of two X's.

Nah, LeBron hasn't taken that leap to the world of Rated R movies, not yet atleast. Wait for 10 years, maybe then we will get LeBron and the Generation NXXXT, released by BRZZRS.

EDIT: oh wow BR4ZZ3R5 is a censored word on this platform.

Honestly wouldn't even be surprised if it was the takedown model, since the the LeBron Soldiers have usually looked better aesthetically than LeBron's signature tank line.

Well this is an interesting turn of events.
I like the model that the boys and bron have been wearing. If this NXXT gen shoe is replacing the soldiers it would be nice if Nike would come out and say something already. It will be interesting if bron brings something new out today at the pro am.

I been saying it since the initial pics were shown here. I have a hard time believing these shoes are the XX sig. Lebron has never created hype with anything he does and we’ve never seen full leaked pics of his sigs in action before their released. Yes we’ve seen wear test pairs here & there but to the level of detail like we got in the XXs, nah.

They should've saved the design of the black/gold soldier 10 to be the 20. One of the coolest designs in his whole catalog

Those black/gold Soldiers were NikeIDs though weren't they?
But I agree, the LeBron Soldier 10 is one of the best looking LeBrons ever. Next to these XX ones - takedown or not.

Back
Top Bottom