Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Thanks all. Have like 8 hours (at least) full court playing in the 20’s and still feel like they aren’t broken in enough. Didn’t have issue with the nxxt whatsoever. Feel like it’s the bottom of the eyelet panel area

Thanks all. Have like 8 hours (at least) full court playing in the 20’s and still feel like they aren’t broken in enough. Didn’t have issue with the nxxt whatsoever. Feel like it’s the bottom of the eyelet panel area

I half sized up from the NXXT’s.

I have the NXXT’s in my regular size but all of my 20’s a half size up.

Which colorway?

Pulled the trigger on the ghost greens off NDC. $121 shipped and Rakuten had 8% cash back.

My first pair of nxxts and Probably my last pair of 20s

Pulled the trigger on the ghost greens off NDC. $121 shipped and Rakuten had 8% cash back.

My first pair of nxxts and Probably my last pair of 20s
Tough $50 premium just for colorway as the ugly faze clans are $77

I got back into basketball just a few months ago after some time off from it, and wanted to get into the 20s, but the shoe just doesn't seem to work for me. Toebox is too cramped in 11, sizing up to 11.5 there is just too much heel slip. Tried tightening them all different ways, thick socks, etc...No luck. Hope the 21s are better for me.

My quest to get all the high school/college PEs. Still got a ways to go. It’s hard since I’m only getting in my size 11.5/12. I’m missing:

CTK x 3 (Home, Away, Alternate)
Ohio State (Home, Away)
Baylor (Home, Away)
Oregon (Home, Away)
FAMU (Home, Away) *Not APB
Akron (Away)
Duquesne (Home)
UConn (Away) * Never seen a home
Sierra Canyon (Away) * Never seen a home

Some basic all blue/white trimming was such an easy combo to drop in the XX/NXXT style. Shame they don’t drop TB colors for main Bron’s.

With that said, had a spare 20% so I just burned it on the Lakers NXXT’s.

Some basic all blue/white trimming was such an easy combo to drop in the XX/NXXT style. Shame they don’t drop TB colors for main Bron’s.

I'm done with the 20s but That laker cw nxxt is the only pair I'd cop on disco if/when they do

according to the articles, the most popular since the XI (performance wise it was probably better just the colorways didn’t touch that sig AT ALL BO, BHM, ASG, WT, KP, KC, Denim, SB, Away, FI, etc).

They really dropped the ball.

Are resale prices on the Time Machines starting to drop?

Seen a couple of pairs on eBay $250ish (larger sizes) and I’m thinking about pulling the trigger… but I’m also super leery of potential fakes, can’t say I 100% trust eBay verification system (or any other site for that matter). Had a pair of these when they originally dropped, returned them (lace loop broke on a $200 show smh) but had always been on the lockup for replacement pairs.

That was quick. Third pair of NXXT’s and most likely the last ones. I just really prefer them over regular XX’s.

IMG_6181.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom