Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Which really made me wonder how Nike thought they was gonna get these off for 230$
70DE9718-4E91-4309-887D-9D909D64D63D.jpeg

Nike and their “backstories”. The story to these SUCKED! Everything about this colorway SUCKED!!! and they SUCKED it up more by putting it on a popular model. Damn nike!!

If anyone grabbed a 10.5 that they wanna get rid of, let me know!
Other than that, do we know any official release date for this violet frost?
Loving this colorway

Wore my pair to walk down to a bar near my apartment…….Pretty damn comfortable so far.

Satisfied with the release……but wouldn’t be mad at them going on sale. $200 is steep, but I do like them.

Now, WTF do I wear with them? Lol

I got a homie on eBay who can help you for the low high.

You can be one of the first to have a Lebron XX. And the details are crazy.

Would love to see a venn diagram comparing the dudes who are knocking the hustle of people listing on eBay with all of the people complaining about the retail price on these. Just sayin…

(Not necessarily suggest anything about the person I’m quoting above - his comment was just the most recent example I saw of someone knocking the eBay listings)

They smoking crak with those resell prices

Just to be clear, I’d argue it’s the people who are willing to PAY these resell prices who are smoking crack, not the sellers who are simply responding to demand.

But at the end of the day, who cares? If people want to blow money to get them early, let them. It’s their money.

Also he's wearing WNBA socks :smh: :sick:

Wtf is that supposed to imply? I own a few pairs of wnba socks and wear them proudly…

Back
Top Bottom