Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
He sold 6 pairs so that was a lie lol.

1662421047408.png
He literally talked in circles with his explanation lol. It was easy to see it was a lie from the jump.

Yeah dude lied and was trippin but who are these dummies paying that kinda money for a future GR?!
Overseas most likely. I mean I bought curry 4 flowtros for 250 from a korean seller granted the pair I bought sold out fast in my size because of all the hype on the flowtro 4s after curry won that ship.

after dudes explanation i was gonna give him the benefit of the doubt but then yall posted the sales pages & that rubbed me the wrong way for some reason. Not that i know him or he hooked me up but he obviously came on here clout chasin. AND he had the nerve to drop his price by $50…like wtf. I know NT has resellers all over this platform but dude needs to be banned. If anything, for clout chasin & being an idiot

Thanks for the quick feedback all. He's excited to try them out. Appreciate your knowledge and these forums. Have a blessed week.

Man I saw this thread jump a couple of pages and got excited.

Then I see it was pure shenanigans. :lol: :smh:

If ole boy copped extra pairs of 20s to resell that's fine but all the extra stuff about copping for his "boys" was so unnecessary.

Should've just owned up to it from jump.

Well I see y’all back at it again trying to figure things out you don’t know about. Jus because I sold on eBay and you don’t know who I sold for retail because they aren’t on eBay. Lol y’all try to figure out things so bad. It’s comedy

Man I saw this thread jump a couple of pages and got excited.

Then I see it was pure shenanigans. :lol: :smh:

If ole boy copped extra pairs of 20s to resell that's fine but all the extra stuff about copping for his "boys" was so unnecessary.

Should've just owned up to it from jump.
I did I don’t have to lie to y’all. Lol . Nobody has to lie about wha I did or didn’t do y’all got to much time on ya hands worrying about what I do. This is comedy . If they was on NikeTalk I’m sure they would tell ya they got for retail but y’all would t believe that either. 2 days later now y’all coming up with something else .. what’s next?

after dudes explanation i was gonna give him the benefit of the doubt but then yall posted the sales pages & that rubbed me the wrong way for some reason. Not that i know him or he hooked me up but he obviously came on here clout chasin. AND he had the nerve to drop his price by $50…like wtf. I know NT has resellers all over this platform but dude needs to be banned. If anything, for clout chasin & being an idiot
Bro I don’t have to clout chase but like u said you don’t know me. TRUST ME! I never said I’m selling or was trying to clout chase. I posted the shoes where was all this negative stuff when I posted first look. Now because I got more you saying I’m clout chasing and you saying I sold 6 you wrong again because I haven’t sold 6 on eBay . Now I should be banned. Go do ya research on what else I posted on here and see if I come here to clout chase or sell.. I come to inform I don’t have to clout chase bro .. believe me

Overseas most likely. I mean I bought curry 4 flowtros for 250 from a korean seller granted the pair I bought sold out fast in my size because of all the hype on the flowtro 4s after curry won that ship.
Your right they are overseas and like 2 united states

Yup and the 7th pair he got in that pick where he went back for more is still up for sale :rofl:So much for buying for the homies. Maybe he calls his ebay buyers homies looool.
Lol u don’t relieze who I got them for u jus counted and thought they was all for me. I get it but show me proof I sold them all for resale … I’m not gonna prove nothing to you because then it will be something else after that. You don’t be happy regardless

Yea I’m in on these. One NTer posted about colorways being dedicated to teams he played for. Could def see these being for the Heat.
This pair is going to age super well too… white colored knits with discoloration over time look awful over the years

Back
Top Bottom