Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
FAMU? 👀
20FB0E0E-F07D-4C0C-B4C5-B328DE59B186.jpeg

So you’re a size 12…and wore a size 12 in the Lebron 8-10?

Just trying to make sense of the sizing.
Yes, size 12 in the LeBron 4, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, and now the 20. Only Brons that I didn't go TTS is the 15 (Didn't own the 12), I went down half a size and that was for aesthetics, a size 12 had a long toe box that curled up bad. I've suggested this before in the LeBron 9 thread, go into any foot store and measure your foot on their Brannock Device, then go with that size going forward. Only reason you should size up is if you have seriously wide feet. I have wide-ish feet and still TTS is perfect.

Just got my Violet pair in, for reference I’m a true 12 (Size 12 in all my Brons 8-19) and they fit perfectly. I wouldn’t go up or down.

Naw, that's not gonna work for me. lol

Zoom Gens = 11
7 = 11
8 = 11.5
9 = OG's 12 , Protrolls (all over the place: big bang = 11.5, Lebronalds = 11, Throners = haven't tried on yet).
10 = 11.5
11 = 11.5
12. 11
14. 11
15. 11
16. 11
19. 11
20. ? Gonna need to try these on.

grittyman grittyman played three full court games in them Wednesday (would have been more but lost the third and we were down three games for next). Traction on nasty 24 Hour was great - wiped maybe twice a game. The zoom is huge and you can feel the response and feedback but it takes some pressure to feel it really bounce. Super-stable under foot. Only thing I’m worried is I already have a couple of spots where the yarn/thread is pulling. I can cut it off but makes me wonder about long term.

Yes, size 12 in the LeBron 4, 8, 9, 10, 11, 13, 14, 16, 17, 18, 19, and now the 20. Only Brons that I didn't go TTS is the 15 (Didn't own the 12), I went down half a size and that was for aesthetics, a size 12 had a long toe box that curled up bad. I've suggested this before in the LeBron 9 thread, go into any foot store and measure your foot on their Brannock Device, then go with that size going forward. Only reason you should size up is if you have seriously wide feet. I have wide-ish feet and still TTS is perfect.
What sz you go in the 15s

Just got my Rashards in and…these are gonna be a problem, especially if they do the colorways right. Mad comfy out of the box, heel lockdown is nice. Really like the sphere in the collar

I think the Kobe comparisons are legit. It seems like a beefier Kobe that runs slightly higher off the ground but with more plush cushioning.

BTW for folks asking about sizing, I’ve pretty much been an 11.5 in all brons and this pair is no different. I think the knit has slightly more give and the length is perfect for me. I’m a 12 in Kobe V protros for reference

grittyman grittyman played three full court games in them Wednesday (would have been more but lost the third and we were down three games for next). Traction on nasty 24 Hour was great - wiped maybe twice a game. The zoom is huge and you can feel the response and feedback but it takes some pressure to feel it really bounce. Super-stable under foot. Only thing I’m worried is I already have a couple of spots where the yarn/thread is pulling. I can cut it off but makes me wonder about long term.
Appreciate that buddy.

When the right colorway becomes available I’m all over these.

Got a pair of KD 15’s on the way to hold me over…speaking of, if you own a pair of those how would you say the two compare?

Yall was really draggin that Rashad talk. Lawd jesus. All that talk for that bumass colorway. Whats suppose to release next? Pink has been by far the best one, and that pair Bronny/Bryce was wearing.

LeBron is def gonna be wearing this sig through most of this season. At least that's my guess, seeing as he's already worn em in the drew league, and his sons have played in them.
Yeah the tag on the back of the tongue tells me these were designed with them in mind..

Appreciate that buddy.

When the right colorway becomes available I’m all over these.

Got a pair of KD 15’s on the way to hold me over…speaking of, if you own a pair of those how would you say the two compare?

Main difference for me is the fit - the kd has a wider heel and narrower toebox so I had to lace the heel super tight to stop the slip. Traction, cushion are very similar but I can feel the zoom more in the lebron - it just has a bouncier feel where the kd15 feels kind of soft and smooth.

Main difference for me is the fit - the kd has a wider heel and narrower toebox so I had to lace the heel super tight to stop the slip. Traction, cushion are very similar but I can feel the zoom more in the lebron - it just has a bouncier feel where the kd15 feels kind of soft and smooth.
Sweet. Can’t wait to get my hands on a pair!

Back
Top Bottom