Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Guys on here were acting like the extended swoosh was a samurai sword or something 😄
Facts. I get saying before we had in hand pics maybe having concern, but after in hand pics that should have ceased lol.
I ain't even that bad tho, just sticks out a little bit. Ion think it would slice anyone even in game.
You’re right it absolutely doesn’t. And it’s not even pointed. Plus it wraps towards the heel and doesn’t actually stick out.
ADE33A32-3BAD-4C9A-A69C-9457CD3DAD34.jpeg
099529DF-1565-4E37-9362-7DF1875822C9.jpeg
1B27EF00-116F-41BF-96AD-962586A41133.jpeg

198BE58A-2BB4-42B2-BAB7-A3659079CF33.jpeg

Nothing anyone hasn’t seen before.
Finally back in the US after a long flight. Didn’t get a chance to walk around in them yet. Just threw them on to see if the jersey was worth keeping. Surprisingly the jersey goes really well with them and I’m going to keep it. I look forward to getting some time in them walking around.

For anyone interested in the jersey :

Jersey is on sale at Fanatics for $95

Here we go
080BE84E-F07A-4C9D-AB73-27E41957A64D.jpeg

Just a tad snug on my right toe box but that’s on a lot of shoes for me, stared to not be able to feel it after an hour or so. Comfort is great. Feel light and bouncy. Materials are soft. Had to wipe my soles quite a few times but didn’t have any issues with slipping.

Everyone was saying how dope they were and asking how I got em as well lol.

Absolutely not. They aren't gonna put out a product that's gonna be hazardous obviously. I've always liked the tail from first images I know that ***** not gonna be slicing folks up lol
Aight, so I see we both misunderstood. You made your comment in reference to the "hazardous" element. I on the other hand was talking about how I didn't like how it looked in the pictures before the in hand pictures were posted.

Last edited:
Release date? Is this the first color scheduled to drop aside from the FNL shock drop? :nerd: Not sure if I missed that info with all of the shenanigans.

Just waiting to see what this "pink diamond collection" mentioned on the left inside tongue is about. Hopefully that means we get the pro-am pinks and those white leather ones (pink outsole). Lebron line hasn't done diamond references since the 10s.

The LeBron 20’s look awesome in Laker and Heat colors. Love they’re paying tribute to the litany of teams he played for …

Purple and Gold Laker LeBron 20
Black and Red Heat LeBron 20
1st Stint Cavs LeBron 20 - wine and gold
2nd Stint Cavs LeBron 20 - navy and maize

Man, the little details on that Violet Frost pair are insane!

Lebron 20 - Rashard79.jpg

:rofl:

I've been away for a while, but I'm glad Lobo is still doing masterful PS. Never change, NT. Never change.

Lebron 20 Violet Purple-1.jpg

Lebron 20 Violet Purple-4.jpg

Lebron 20 Violet Purple-16.jpg

Lebron 20 Violet Purple-25.jpg

Lebron 20 Violet Purple-37.jpg

Lebron 20 Violet Purple-40.jpg

Lebron 20 Violet Purple-45.jpg

Got mine today and im loving them! A few shots I was able to capture.......

These are gorgeous photos! I can't wait to get multiple colorways to hoop in.

:rofl:

I've been away for a while, but I'm glad Lobo is still doing masterful PS. Never change, NT. Never change.

These are gorgeous photos! I can't wait to get multiple colorways to hoop in.

Appreciate it, and Im w/ you, this won't be my only pair!

Facts. I get saying before we had in hand pics maybe having concern, but after in hand pics that should have ceased lol.

You’re right it absolutely doesn’t. And it’s not even pointed. Plus it wraps towards the heel and doesn’t actually stick out.
ADE33A32-3BAD-4C9A-A69C-9457CD3DAD34.jpeg
099529DF-1565-4E37-9362-7DF1875822C9.jpeg
1B27EF00-116F-41BF-96AD-962586A41133.jpeg
The insides look so plush!

I really hope these come to Nike by you with the option of knit or leather because I’m being picky:

Violet frost looks gorgeous but it’s still purple, so that and the gold swoosh feels too Laker-y. That’s a no. I don’t like orange as a third accent color either.

I want the breds to be black, red, and white/grey, so the gold swoosh on there and yellow accents for the Heat annoy me too.

I don’t like the Easter-egg with copper swoosh color way his son was rocking and the white leather pair is cool but I wish the soles weren’t clear and grey or white instead of peach pink.

I just wanna color block this shoe to my personal preferences haha.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom