Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Man I really feel like they should have done the swoosh on the adults like the GS. It just looks cleaner to me than the AMBUSH-ish swoosh..

I cannot believe I will not be able to go in store and buy them Friday.
Got 2 big games Sat n Sun and needed em SMH
prob not a good idea to play competitive ball in untested shoes IMO, better off getting a few reps in practice etc before breaking them out in games, especially if your used to hooping in most of lebrons recent shoes - this model is quite different.

13E2CC39-0C05-433E-8238-09A33452A514.jpeg

I was able to check out. Hoping it fits because I can go tts in all the narrow shoes like the kd 12 or pg1 but went half up on the kobe 5 Protro and someone said go with the kobe size on these. The sizes are all gone now so I really need these to fit. Only two nike stores are said to have these today so id say they are limited out here

These are some very expensive shoes for me but I really like the color and it's a more affordable kobe and kobes are the best shoes to hoop in. Definitely taking a break on the shoe purchases

This is the product description if anyone was interested

Nearly 2 decades into a career exceeding every lofty expectation, LeBron James has refused to settle for anything less than greatness, even when he was the one setting the standard for generations to come. Now, his latest signature shoe is lighter, low to the ground and turbo-like. The LeBron XX EP is unlike any design LeBron has donned before—comfortable and supportive, yet low-cut, feathery-fast and created to stay ahead of today’s frenzied style of play. This version is made for outdoor court use with its extra-durable rubber outsole.

Pink Diamond Status

Like LeBron early in his career, pink diamonds undergo enormous amounts of pressure during formation, only to flourish in the end. We took inspiration from the rose-colored hue and added it to his growing number of accolades to signify that pressure can bust pipes—or make championship rings.

Smooth and Responsive

The large forefoot Zoom Air unit is curved to bend in multiple directions. It provides energy return for fast and responsive cornering and offers a flexible court feel that moves naturally with your foot. A bottom-loaded Zoom Air unit in the heel adds cushioning.

Breathable Up Top

The airy, breathable fabric on the upper is made of textile that’s lightweight, yet durable and contained.

All Game Freshness

Soft, responsive, full-length Cushlon foam helps you stay fresh and fast all game long.

Sturdy and Strong

A midfoot shank keeps you steady and sturdy.

I was going to look at the breds but they sold out now as well. Hopefully they restock cause surely there should be more shipments coming in

They must not have received the whole stock in Europe… restock coming up?

Attachments

• 68D55298-AE23-41DC-A65D-36C0947D5E54.png
    68D55298-AE23-41DC-A65D-36C0947D5E54.png
    85.1 KB · Views: 358
Soon as people said "these closest thing to kobes" the resellers gonna try to sell them at kobe prices.....and be wild disappointed, cause if you gonna spend kobe money then you gonna buy kobes.
Ain’t no one is gonna buy these at Kobe prices. Even stupid resellers know that.

Should I go with the same size as I go with in recent Kyries, Lebrons, Zoom Freaks, PGs? Or how do they fit compared to those

Back
Top Bottom