Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
When I first seen them there’s no way I’m paying retail for these. Especially after seeing how the XIXs were done. But seeing this colorway in person was it for me.

908F504D-42D4-4A92-A4C0-BF0718A4825B.jpeg

Yea I experienced the same with my trinity pair as well. I wonder if it’s just a color/material thing. Would love to know what color ways people with great traction experiences have been rocking.
trinity traction is trash so far on an indoor court. Everyone else in kyrie's or lebron 19s are not slipping except for me

duke40 duke40 how are the purps holding up dirt magnet wise? A dude at my gym has been wearing time machines for the last month and they’re dirty af

They grab but they wipe easy. The grooves are wide enough that the dust doesn’t really hold. I’ve got the three first colors and the purple are the best traction so far.

They grab but they wipe easy. The grooves are wide enough that the dust doesn’t really hold. I’ve got the three first colors and the purple are the best traction so far.

My bad, I mean how is the upper looking? Is the knit catching dirt? It’s a lighter color so just wondering if they’re looking brownish or anything?

I hope it's not too much of a faux pas for a white dude in the northeast to be rocking a FAMU shirt.

Love the Rattler logo and the colors are close to my alma mater

Back
Top Bottom