Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
In your opinion, what's wrong with the Trinity's?? Like the sample pair, should it have been a black Nike sign instead of gold?

Its the only pair thats got my attention so far.
Easily the best.

HOWEVA...

I've never been a fan of black/red. Yes, I know that's sacrilegious. 😂 Yes, I'm fully aware that it's literally the main color scheme of the whole damn forum. Yes, I know that black/red Jordan 11s are one of the most iconic shoes out there. I've just never been a big fan of the black and red colorway. I just look at it and, like, it's just a black shoe. I look at the Trinitys and I'm like, 'It's just a black shoe.'

Like I said, easily my favorite so far. My favorite colorway of the Lebron 20 so far is one of my least favorite overall colorways of shoes. 🤣🤦‍♂️

-foe

I finally got a pair of the 20's, I got the a Infinity's.

Strangely they fit snug lien the Kyrie Infinity's but I don't hear the same complaints about the sizing or snugness?

I held them side by side and they're the same length. I'm looking forward to hitting the court with them!

Edit: Just looked again, the Kyrie's are a tad shorter so I get the complaints :rofl:

I finally got a pair of the 20's, I got the a Infinity's.

Strangely they fit snug lien the Kyrie Infinity's but I don't hear the same complaints about the sizing or snugness?

I held them side by side and they're the same length. I'm looking forward to hitting the court with them!

Edit: Just looked again, the Kyrie's are a tad shorter so I get the complaints :rofl:

Trinity you mean? They do fit more snug compared to my TMs and VF

Ya really feel like they fit different?

I got the VF, TM, and Trinity’s. I felt like they fit the same.

AD been rocking the TMs all season.

5B70A028-8C83-4381-9F17-49D56BF72AAE.jpeg
What day are these dropping again?

NGL, literally every single colorway has like 1 or 2 things that are like big misfires for me. Most of the misfires are color related, but I just haven't seen a perfect pair for me yet. Just me?

-foe
Same here, I’m holding out.
But looking back so far I’d get the Time Machines out of what’s been released.Not really my colorway but they are cool looking on the eyes

Random 11.5 and 12 popped up on DSG in the Violet Frosts and I had $20 in Rewards so I pulled the trigger on the 11.5. I think I’m done after these, TMs, and Trinity’s… that Cleveland pair tho….

Back
Top Bottom