Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Rocking these on court today. Son is acting up today and it’s too cold to go outside 😩
217120BD-E8BB-47D0-97A9-1448E38F64D9.jpeg

I’ve gone through two pairs of 10 and 10.5 in the trinity already and not a single one fit the same lol. May just stick with 10.5 and double sock and hopefully that fixes the heel slip. Size 10 my toes are at the edge like you mentioned and the pressure width wise is painful unless I take out the insole

My size 10 violet frost fits perfectly though!
Double sock and/or try a thicker insole

Double sock and/or try a thicker insole
My friend wants to buy them off me for $180, if he doesn’t come through then I may just do that. I cooked him at open run Thursday and he promptly hit the showers and left lol. I was trying to sell them to him on the spot, but then I would have had to stop hooping for the day 😂

These are so nice in person. One of my favorite Lebron models ever. I‘m gonna need multiple pairs of these once we get some better color ways.
13BBEF6A-C7E6-4DFE-9DD9-6B0B4EF6D6EC.jpeg
0EA49F04-B55D-4795-B012-FB0179640E0C.jpeg
7 GS trinity next to 7.5 men’s “debut” pair.
Crazy the 7 kids feels looser than the men’s 7.5.
hopefully these loosen up a little after a few wears. I’m not trying to size up to a men’s 8. :emoji_confounded:
3823B14B-5B98-4BE6-BBFA-1992EE68D9DD.jpeg

Bruhhhh same. The space where the drop in sole and toe box ruined my feet. I had to get surgery a year later. Never again.

Holy crap that is insane. What was the injury and are you fully recovered?

What I ended up doing was replacing the lebron midsole with the Kobe 9 midsole, which lowered the height by like half an inch and let my foot fit properly in the shoe. Impact protection went way down but court feel and comfort went way up.

The Kobe 9 and 11 drop in midsoles were super comfortable for my foot shape. Matter fact the Kobe 9 and 11 are two of my favorite hoop shoes of all time. I do wish I still had the lebron 11 midsoles though, I lost them during one of my moves. I tried using them in my Kobe 9s for a while but they didn’t quite fit that well and my foot was popping out the top of the shoe.

Did you ever try the Jordan 2013 choose your flight system? I still have a pair and the drop in midsole in that one has max air heel and zoom air forefoot and isn’t too thick so it fits the foot well.

These are so nice in person. One of my favorite Lebron models ever. I‘m gonna need multiple pairs of these once we get some better color ways.
13BBEF6A-C7E6-4DFE-9DD9-6B0B4EF6D6EC.jpeg
0EA49F04-B55D-4795-B012-FB0179640E0C.jpeg
7 GS trinity next to 7.5 men’s “debut” pair.
Crazy the 7 kids feels looser than the men’s 7.5.
hopefully these loosen up a little after a few wears. I’m not trying to size up to a men’s 8. :emoji_confounded:
3823B14B-5B98-4BE6-BBFA-1992EE68D9DD.jpeg
Those definitely look fire !!!

Might be an optical illusion but man the debut toe box looks narrower and pointier than the trinity in your pic.

Maybe Nike is trying to spare the toes for the kids but having no mercy on adults 😩😩😩

Might make one last ditch effort and try to get some EP version, but as of now the men’s trinity colorway is a no go for my feet (violet frost fits perfectly) and from initial feedback, the debut fits even tighter than the trinity 🤦🏻‍♂️

Got my Debut in yesterday and will be giving them a go on court today. Feel snug as others have mentioned but with sphere padding and a couple runs, I have a feeling these will mold nicely to my feet after a couple sessions.

I know it’s not as common for basketball shoes, but I kinda wish these had come with a second set of black laces. Would be curious for those who have Debut and Trinities to see a lace swap between the two.

Got my Debut in yesterday and will be giving them a go on court today. Feel snug as others have mentioned but with sphere padding and a couple runs, I have a feeling these will mold nicely to my feet after a couple sessions.

I know it’s not as common for basketball shoes, but I kinda wish these had come with a second set of black laces. Would be curious for those who have Debut and Trinities to see a lace swap between the two.
Let us know how it goes , take some pics!!

Have you hooped in the other colorways yet? I’ve played in size 10 and size 10.5 trinities and neither felt great. Have to take my size 10 violet frost on court next time.

I wonder if we’ll get another restock on every colorway thats released already? I grabbed a size 13 in each release, but that elusive 13.5 feels better!

I wonder if we’ll get another restock on every colorway thats released already? I grabbed a size 13 in each release, but that elusive 13.5 feels better!
They are constantly restocking the Trinitys and there’s been a few restocks on the others. Def not the pink ones cause they just released tho

Called up Nike midtown and asked if they had size 10 trinity in stock to swap back my 10.5 haha. It’s in the system but they can’t find the pairs in store. Might just do a return and get the debuts

Picked up kd15 and gt cut 2 on big discount yesterday (both combined was the price of lebron 20) and I’m hoping those fit me better.

Back
Top Bottom