Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Just black rubber.
If you decide to do this do not I repeat do not cut the stitching that actually hold the swoosh down.

I like those much better, definitely better than the 80's cheetah print panties Bronze

1673399611767.gif

Y’all know if Nike gonna restock on the Debut colorway in a size 13? I wanna use my gift card on them so bad lol but if they’re not imma grab the Cardinal 7s.

Just check first thing in the morning.

I saw the Pink Diamond restocked in my size on Sunday. But I’m trying to avoid doubling up on the XX.

Just check first thing in the morning.

I saw the Pink Diamond restocked in my size on Sunday. But I’m trying to avoid doubling up on the XX.
I usually do when I head to work (6 am central) but nothing was available. They musta restocked when I was sleep. I can only imagine there will be a lot of restocks All Star weekend.

I usually do when I head to work (6 am central) but nothing was available. They musta restocked when I was sleep. I can only imagine there will be a lot of restocks All Star weekend.
That would be sweet. I'd love to get the Xmas for retail. Interested to see the all star colorway as well, surprised it hasn't leaked

Back
Top Bottom