• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Sounds like these > Maybe with a non knit upper
Don’t think those match up with the color description
25E3B85C-EFE9-41DB-B27E-CAF0CF93167B.png

I knew those were the Nike Lifers but just speculating they could be.. Nike gets funky with the color descriptions sometimes, Like how olives and South beasts are both Multicolor-Multicolor… The shoe has a blue and a grey, and they can market that yellow swoosh as coconut milk… I’m probably way off tho

if they are just like what Slue says then I wonder if they’re a tribute nipsey / La.. he’s supposed to working on a nipsey docuseries

The red suede liverpools kinda fire for a lifestyle pair.

Still waiting on pics for the All Stars and a release date for the Black/ Golds......

I see people keep calling the mismatched pair 'the Lebron NXXT.' While it is one colorway of the NXXT, calling it 'the NXXT' and leaving it at that is misleading.

Just to be clear, there's the Lebron 20, which has a Nike swoosh and then a 'shadow' swoosh behind it.

And then there is the 20 NXXT, which has a large swoosh and then a small swoosh in front of it.

The Lebron 20 NXXT is a model, not a colorway.
There are different colorways of that model.
The mismatched pair is 1 of those colorways.
These are also NXXTs:
Screenshot_20230122-160938_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20230122-161011_Google.jpg

Screenshot_20230122-161058_Google.jpg

I know this seems obvious to most but I keep seeing people refer to the mismatched pair as the NXXT. Those are the I Promise NXXT, as someone showed me already. 🤙 👀

NXXT’s are priced along the lines of his sigs lows in the past. What if these replace the actual lows because the actual sig is a low? Maybe it’s not really a takedown model. Don’t remember any of his takedowns incorporating the actual sig number in the name like the NXXT’s.

I always viewed the NXXTs as the "lows" of the 20s since the regular 20s are already low top kicks.

I always viewed the NXXTs as the "lows" of the 20s since the regular 20s are already low top kicks.
The NXXT’s literally have XX (20) in the name the insole, and has the metal XX lace band/plate(?) on the heel that’s on the laces of the 20. The actual sole of the NXXT is similar to that of the XX’s. And again, price point is the same as past lows.

They’re not bad at all… although the double swoosh does look a little off, like it should’ve extended more outwards or something.

My guess is performance wise it’ll probably be similar…same cushioning setup…the mesh upper will probably have a little better containment…and the additional material/eyelet at the top will improve the lockdown.

Probably an iPhone 5 to 5s type of upgrade lol

Back
Top Bottom