Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Oh I never do. I grew up playing in parks and outdoor courts mostly so I'm pretty no-nonsense with it. I got some shoe stretchers at the advice of someone here, and left em in for like 36 hours. We'll see how they fit in a couple of days when I might get to play.
We got the LeTravis 20s now anyway so we good on the style. I think you should be good unless you’re a proper 2E wide foot. I think my shoes were just fitting crazy yesterday cause I drank and ate a ton this weekend. Went to some polish spot in Brooklyn and got a 5 pound plate of mixed grilled meat, pause.

Attachments

• 55AAB461-DFCC-4F9B-BA31-06A90C02DAA4.jpeg
    55AAB461-DFCC-4F9B-BA31-06A90C02DAA4.jpeg
    255 KB · Views: 185
  • F98EA438-8D29-4C1E-931E-A0BD2AC7D375.jpeg
    F98EA438-8D29-4C1E-931E-A0BD2AC7D375.jpeg
    340.8 KB · Views: 815
We got the LeTravis 20s now anyway so we good on the style. I think you should be good unless you’re a proper 2E wide foot. I think my shoes were just fitting crazy yesterday cause I drank and ate a ton this weekend. Went to some polish spot in Brooklyn and got a 5 pound plate of mixed grilled meat, pause.

I could probably finish about 1/5th of that plate, maybe :emoji_sweat_smile:

If I ever come up your way, I'll reach out to you and you can torch me on the court :lol:

I don't think I'm 2e wide, but Nikes run narrow as you very well know, so I've enjoyed all the EP shoes I've been able to get, and since I mostly ball outdoors, the XDR works well for me.

I could probably finish about 1/5th of that plate, maybe :emoji_sweat_smile:

If I ever come up your way, I'll reach out to you and you can torch me on the court :lol:

I don't think I'm 2e wide, but Nikes run narrow as you very well know, so I've enjoyed all the EP shoes I've been able to get, and since I mostly ball outdoors, the XDR works well for me.
I was able to get the debut in EP but people are taxing too much for all stars in EP right now. I would love to grab an EP south beast!

Definitely hit me up if you’re ever in the nyc area. I’ll keep working on my LeFU 3 pointer in the meantime 🤣

I was able to get the debut in EP but people are taxing too much for all stars in EP right now. I would love to grab an EP south beast!

Definitely hit me up if you’re ever in the nyc area. I’ll keep working on my LeFU 3 pointer in the meantime 🤣

LMAO, you are so not hitting that on me. :lol: Soon as you even think about spinning the ball imma be all up in your plate like those hq pics you just posted :lol:

Lemme quit talking **** like I don't need to go hit the gym. ✌️

y'all shoes don't fit cuz you got gout from eating all that meat :lol:

LMAO, you are so not hitting that on me. :lol: Soon as you even think about spinning the ball imma be all up in your plate like those hq pics you just posted :lol:

Lemme quit talking **** like I don't need to go hit the gym. ✌️
Hahaha I have no clue how lebron pulls it off. The ones that make me laugh are when he rejects the screen, backs up 5 feet, wipes his hand off then proceeds to pull the 3. 🤣

Lately I’ve been doing a lot of low to high pickups to split in the lane. For some reason ppl call that a pinoy step now lmao.

Just got the All Star 20's. Anyone else disappointed that the backwards swooshes aren't real leather???? I love the little premium touches and not having that kinda leaves me on the fence if i'll keep em.

Just got the All Star 20's. Anyone else disappointed that the backwards swooshes aren't real leather???? I love the little premium touches and not having that kinda leaves me on the fence if i'll keep em.
I get what you mean. The Travis Scott ones have a pretty nice quality tumbled leather. But the overall blue color on these ASG brons really pops!

Just got the All Star 20's. Anyone else disappointed that the backwards swooshes aren't real leather????
Really?! What did they use then? That is seriously disappointing. I was going to cop but I’m going pass after hearing that. Definitely not worth $200 plus tax. Some nice leather would’ve gotten me.

Really?! What did they use then? That is seriously disappointing. I was going to cop but I’m going pass after hearing that. Definitely not worth $200 plus tax. Some nice leather would’ve gotten me.
They used a basic synthetic leather for the lighter swoosh and grey swoosh. Smoother, with a little grain. Synthetics have gotten nicer over the past few years to the point you can hardly tell unless you smell the leather or check the reverse side for the hyde, but the one they used is NOT that. It's like the type they use on budget shoe from Target, for real. Its a real disappointment. The medial is the same tumbled nubuck they've been using on other colorways, so wondering why they cheaped out. Shoe LOOKS great tho, but those quality touches matter to me. I got 3 pair of the 20s already, so still deciding if i need this fourth.

Attachments

• Allstar_LBJ20.jpg
    Allstar_LBJ20.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 65
  • Allstar_LBJ20_swoosh.jpg
    Allstar_LBJ20_swoosh.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 44
I get what you mean. The Travis Scott ones have a pretty nice quality tumbled leather. But the overall blue color on these ASG brons really pops!
Colors ARE so unique, love that worn/tie-dye randomness on the print of the knit. Like the updated embossing on the heel/tougue/eyestay/rand/outrigger. Everything executed well on this shoe, EXCEPT the swoosh material!

Colors ARE so unique, love that worn/tie-dye randomness on the print of the knit. Like the updated embossing on the heel/tougue/eyestay/rand/outrigger. Everything executed well on this shoe, EXCEPT the swoosh material!
What if we did a little custom swoosh with some white leather or croc skin later down the line

They used a basic synthetic leather for the lighter swoosh and grey swoosh. Smoother, with a little grain. Synthetics have gotten nicer over the past few years to the point you can hardly tell unless you smell the leather or check the reverse side for the hyde, but the one they used is NOT that. It's like the type they use on budget shoe from Target, for real. Its a real disappointment. The medial is the same tumbled nubuck they've been using on other colorways, so wondering why they cheaped out. Shoe LOOKS great tho, but those quality touches matter to me. I got 3 pair of the 20s already, so still deciding if i need this fourth.
Man, that really sucks. Nike always has to be cheap bastards. That’s really disappointing to me. Thanks for explaining and showing pics. I’m gonna pass unless I can somehow get them really cheap. Not spending my money on that. Too many other nice shoes out there.

I was at 3 pairs already too and decided to return one to make room for the all stars. Sent back the stocking stuffers even though they fit well cause the green doesn’t really go with any of my clothes. I wear mostly black, blue and grey. Wanted to return the violet frost cause they hurt my feet but I got them elsewhere besides NDC and it’s been about 2-3 months. Might try to return them for store credit though, but if they are hitting outlets they willl prob try to be cheap on the trade in value.

Back
Top Bottom