Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
E92CCFCA-6D36-4F60-96CC-18A20F6E663E.jpeg
Can't you just look at the email address that sent this and verify whether it is a legit Nike email. I mean if it is legit, I'd personally jump at the opportunity for a free jacket

All stars today. Starting to break in. Also, wearing thinner socks and changing to longer laces helped me a lot with the fit. It’s still snug but not borderline painful like before.

For whatever reason the default blue waxed laces are super short, and to tie them through the last eyelets I had to choke them super tight through the mid foot which caused pain and cramping. Swapped to some similar colored blue laces from a Jordan 1 low that are much longer, which let’s me lace the shoes more loosely through the toe box and mid foot and just tighten at the ankle.

Attachments

• 249152E1-474F-4833-83C8-C8EFD9644255.jpeg
    249152E1-474F-4833-83C8-C8EFD9644255.jpeg
    396 KB · Views: 355
Anyone have multiple colorways of the NXXTs and can comment if the Fazes or the new grey pair have softer midsoles than the I Wish colorway? People have mentioned different colorways of the XXs and XXs manufactured in Vietnam vs China having different firmness of the midsole. I'm wondering if we see anything similar on the NXXTs. Both pairs of I Wish NXXTs I've tried on had very stiff midsoles and it was a turnoff. I'd consider another colorway of the NXXTs if the foam were a bit softer.

Anyone have multiple colorways of the NXXTs and can comment if the Fazes or the new grey pair have softer midsoles than the I Wish colorway? People have mentioned different colorways of the XXs and XXs manufactured in Vietnam vs China having different firmness of the midsole. I'm wondering if we see anything similar on the NXXTs. Both pairs of I Wish NXXTs I've tried on had very stiff midsoles and it was a turnoff. I'd consider another colorway of the NXXTs if the foam were a bit softer.
Just returned my Faze Clan’s but they felt just like the I Promise pair IMO… just trying on didn’t get a chance to play in them

Yeah, they became coupon eligible on the last day of the sale, I think. Atleast I didn’t notice until then. There will be another sale soon.

I'm done unless they come with the heat rock. Last pair I bought were the Liverpools.

Though I do like the color blocking on some of the NXXTs.

Back
Top Bottom