Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
20230317_163035.jpg

I'm done with this model unless they come with a What The theme

Please be a GR, please be a GR, please BE A COTDAMB GR!!!

It's a simple colorway so it probably won't be a GR.

We get colorways like purple/royal blue/black/white/red/pink/neon/gray. 🤦‍♂️

Unfortunately, that's been the way Nike has handled releases of the LeBron models the last several years regarding available colorways for consumers. Only he gets to wear the simple colorways or colorways that match his uniform while the consumers only have disparate colorways as options as you alluded to.

It wasn't like that before. Consumers were able to get the same colors he wore with the earlier models. Then it seemed like the simple colors no longer became available for consumers with the latter models around the time he was in his second stint with the Cavaliers to the present.

Those triple white NXXT look like a great summer shoe but I’ll hope to catch them on disco in my size down the line.

Those would be the ones. Wonder what the release date is if FL has them up, but JD won't even put them on a shelf.

Doubtful they go on sale in larger sizes, a versatile color way and it’s still Basketball season they will sell. It tends to be bad color ways released in the summer that go on sale.

I don’t know about y’all I can’t find Lebron 20 in good sizes at stores in my mid size market.

Back
Top Bottom