Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Folks don’t understand how crazy Nike was on top of basketball, casual and running during that era.

Not saying they don’t make more money now. Maybe the casual hype is the same. But their designs and shoes were amazing. Roshes. Flyknit Runner. The Trainers were aiight. The Chuka. Nike Basketball was 🔥.

Not taking anything away from the XX. But there should have been some casual appeal or transcendental colorway.

they were really just competing with themselves during the FK era IMO until ultra boost disrupted the game and emergence of other brands came along.

Last edited:
NTers cooking up better cw than Nike
Man's execution is perfect and the shoes look amazing but they are still older nike colorways lol

I agree that current colorways for nike/JB sigs are pretty wack now. Doing too much with the freedom of not having team color kicks anymore. Lebron, Kyrie, KD, PG, tatum, etc. all their sigs look like a game of telephone where one guy picked a color and passed it on to the next.

Man's execution is perfect and the shoes look amazing but they are still older nike colorways lol

I agree that current colorways for nike/JB sigs are pretty wack now. Doing too much with the freedom of not having team color kicks anymore. Lebron, Kyrie, KD, PG, tatum, etc. all their sigs look like a game of telephone where one guy picked a color and passed it on to the next.
I appreciate it. Most of the request I get are for these older colorways. I think older product not being accessible and affordable is reason. Of all the ones I’ve made the Tiffany ones are probably my favorite. I also never understood why Nike doesn’t drop more PEs. Bron had a Black, gold, and purple pair drop and we get black and gold instead

I admit I'm tired of lakers colorways but it's stupid that a player for the lakers doesn't have a lakers colorway of his signature shoe. A throwback Minneapolis lakers colorway would go hard.
All star is close just missing yellow

20230404_170432.jpg
20230404_170417.jpg
20230404_170923.jpg

Mail call

Last night was my third time wearing the 20s and I played 4 or 5 full court games. Thankfully they swept up and I was able to get a feel for the traction which was great. Was my first time playing in a month so that + relatively new shoes led to my feet killing me after the first game. But by games 2 & 3, the shoes felt amazing. Very happy with em at the price I paid.

$140

$140

Is there a code? Shows full price for me.

JS”

$140

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom