Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
My one disco pair of NXXT is good enough. If I try another (again) it’ll be the 20 on deep disco.

Don’t feel like going through the break process for multiple pairs. Dont play enough

Kind’ve interesting Gabe Vincent changed out All-Stars for Stocking Stuffers during a late first half time out yesterday. Reggie Miller even commented on him changing shoes to get better traction.

If I didn’t know better I would think Reggie was a football player instead. He shows all the classic signs of CTE. That said I wouldn’t put much stock anything he says, specifically a pair of shoes and an incremental difference in traction.

Had the game on but I hate when Reggie calls the game so I had my headphones on. How did he know why Gabe switched shoes?
Yeah I think he was just assuming it was for traction unless someone on the broadcast team heard something in the huddle but most likely Reggie was guessing

#brongang

IMG_20230528_140347.jpg

IMG_20230528_113108.jpg

Ghost Greens have been uploaded to the site.
I guess the release date of this Thursday is a go.
Now the real question is, go with Ghost Green or go with discounted pair of XX (Debut, Liverpool, Olive greens, or a second pair of ASW).

I like the Ghost Greens more than that yellow XX colorway…BUT I also prefer the XX’s over the NXXT’s.

Probably wait to see em in person before making a decision

I like the Ghost Greens more than that yellow XX colorway…BUT I also prefer the XX’s over the NXXT’s.

Probably wait to see em in person before making a decision
Hah, I'm in the same situation.
That Ghost Green is REALLY nice but at the same time, it's tough choosing the takedown model over the flagship if prices are the same.

Back
Top Bottom