Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
With what’s going on in Florida, my dad who is a diabetic has had it 4 times. My mom 3, and 86 & 87 year old grandparents with a wide array of medical issues nursing home life creates have had it 3 times each. I’m sure you wouldn’t recommend it, absolutely freaks me out.
I’m an asthmatic. It’s taken me months to fully recover from it each time.

Anybody know what he’s wearing here?

IMG_8192.jpeg

Probably the 21. Those renders we saw of them months ago had a heel that looked like that.

These message in a bottle fit funny.

I went with my usual half size up and it's two thumbs length longer. I went down half a size and the length is fine, and so is the width but the top of the shoe feels shallow and is pressing on the top of my tootsies

These message in a bottle fit funny.

I went with my usual half size up and it's two thumbs length longer. I went down half a size and the length is fine, and so is the width but the top of the shoe feels shallow and is pressing on the top of my tootsies
They made in china or Vietnam? 🤔

have read both TTS and 1/2 size up. I like to have more toe space so I went 1/2 size up and have a good fit. toes have room to move and the heel lockdown is still very good with these. the lacing system is the one clear advantage these have over the 20.
word i didnt have a choice 12.5 was sold out in that cw i heard good things about the fit tho so i should be good

bigger sizes drying up? haven't seen as many for sale lately
i noticed the same nothing over 11.5

With the images of the 21s surfacing, it seems like the 20s have ran their course. What were your favorite 20 cws?

My top 5:

1. Christmas’
2. Chosen Ones
3. Rashards
4. ASG
5. Black/Red/Golds

nxxt gens came in today and man they feel good...TTS is a perfect fit with space up front just how i like it...really fits like a glove immediate step in comfort...felt the zoom heel asap... no Achilles pain or suffocated toes or lateral ankle pain like the J37 Lows

if the nxxt gens this good i gotta check out the 20s

Last edited:
love the XX and NXXT

don’t like the 21’s. Gonna save some $$ not buying any 21’s. Thank you Nike

Back
Top Bottom