• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
IMG_9090.jpeg
1691872733356.jpeg

1691872720037.jpeg

Will they honor the price? Especially depending on how long ago you bought them?
You know up until you said something I didn’t know they updated their return policy to 60 days. It used to be to a year. I’ll probably have to return the Trinity. And then see or talk to a customer service about the four horseman.

You know up until you said something I didn’t know they updated their return policy to 60 days. It used to be to a year. I’ll probably have to return the Trinity. And then see or talk to a customer service about the four horseman.
60 days is for used shoes

brand new it’s either 2 years or maybe longer

And they’ll price match if they still have your size regardless when you bought, no need to do the game of buying and returning

And they’ll price match if they still have your size regardless when you bought, no need to do the game of buying and returning
Big Homie. Thanks.

Price matching later today and returning the new pairs (though maybe I want another Trinity).

If it's a shoe that looks visibly new*** I returned a used pair of trinities 3 months after that were used in door and I just cleaned the soles real quick with soap.

They would not price match just told me to return and repurchase.

Good luck. Price matching with Nike after 14 days can be hit or miss. You may need to try multiple customer reps to get one that knows what they are doing.

So I tried to go the price match route. They told me because my Four Horseman and Trinity were ordered more than 30 days ago that I couldn’t get the price match.

But the agent said I could return them and sent me the return labels. So Team Disco still wins out (as long as I didn’t wear the shoes or I could’ve returned the new pairs).

So I tried to go the price match route. They told me because my Four Horseman and Trinity were ordered more than 30 days ago that I couldn’t get the price match.

But the agent said I could return them and sent me the return labels. So Team Disco still wins out (as long as I didn’t wear the shoes or I could’ve returned the new pairs).
They return your money fast AF anyways. One time they returned my money the same day I shipped it.

They told me I can return them worn and they’d accept

Not surprised. I've had them tell me they want to price match, but can't. They then have told me to buy new shoes at the new price and send them back under the old order.

Back
Top Bottom