Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Probably headed to Nike stores as I’ve already seen some there.

Picked up the Uninterrupted’s 2 weeks ago for $99. They had the orange pair for $99 also.

Not full size runs just a couple of sizes. But they’re coming.
Never seen a shoe not go on sale first online. I’m hoping they pop back up on clearance also. Always possible!

IIRC, the Trinitys never went on sale on NDC before they pulled them from the site.

I was looking to pick up two more CWs of the XXs before they disappeared from NDC. Oh well...

Yeah, I know they went on sale on other sites and I got myself a pair already, but it's just funny how Nike can be sometimes.

I fully expected Nike to drop the price of those, considering how long ago they released...and then they just took them down, lol.

Oddly, on the UK website the Lebron 20s don't seem to be available if you search for Lebron or go through the men's > shoes > basketball

However, when I look at my orders, there is an option to "buy it again" which leads to them being available again and showing other colourways too.

Does this work on the US site?

Screenshot_20231024_114604_Nike.jpg

Screenshot_20231024_115213_Nike.jpg

Oddly, on the UK website the Lebron 20s don't seem to be available if you search for Lebron or go through the men's > shoes > basketball

However, when I look at my orders, there is an option to "buy it again" which leads to them being available again and showing other colourways too.

Does this work on the US site?

Screenshot_20231024_114604_Nike.jpg

Screenshot_20231024_115213_Nike.jpg
It doesn't. Tried that also!

Back
Top Bottom