Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
If I was younger and still playing regularly, I would've bought 5 pairs of the trinity's at $80 from Hibbett. Ended up with 2 pairs of them. I still want some other colorways but can't bring myself to pay more than that now.
good thing. You wouldnt last long playing they so low youd break your ankle within 5 minutes

NXXT AZG

IMG_6842.jpeg

IMG_6843.jpeg
IMG_6844.jpeg

Nice 👍🏻 but they’ll only be available for him lol
Kudos, someone at Nike remembered an important date. Still salty they didn’t do much of anything for him when he broke the scoring record

Even if these released, they’re kinda ruined by that lateral-side double-swoosh treatment. My favorite LeBron shoe and colorway (AZG, wore them today, coincidentally) and these are so close but not quite.

Still contemplating on which pair to get.

Just want only 1 of the following:

Nike Lifer
Black/gold
Trinity
Violet Frost
The Debut

Even if these released, they’re kinda ruined by that lateral-side double-swoosh treatment. My favorite LeBron shoe and colorway (AZG, wore them today, coincidentally) and these are so close but not quite.
yeah agree the double swoosh treatment not needed

To hoop this am. 2nd pair of 20s to play in, went to footlocker and saw these on the wall for 119.99. Couldn’t say no at that price, pretty cool I’m still able to cop in store almost a year later. 20s truly are one of the best hoop kicks in recent years
IMG_3342.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom