Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Ya sure the NXXT aren’t up there in colorways?

Summit Lakes. Debuts. Laker colorways. Not saying the XX wasn’t good out the gate but they really didn’t maintain the momentum with the last few colorways.

The Hornets NXXTs are dope. Just when I think I’m done with XXs and NXXTs Nike tempts me back in…

Custom Lebron 20 Celtics. Tired of waiting for Nike/Jordan to make a Tatum 1 with actual Boston colors.

Attachments

• IMG_2736.jpeg
    IMG_2736.jpeg
    322.6 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_2737.jpeg
    IMG_2737.jpeg
    306.3 KB · Views: 639
  • IMG_2738.jpeg
    IMG_2738.jpeg
    270.3 KB · Views: 640
Want to grab those on discount. Always have kind of dig the I Promise pairs.

Next Gen NXXT will be day one purchase.

Those yellow ones
:pimp:

Just went to his page - hopefully it's the yorkathlete site since I don't have any social media accounts.

Edit: found his Etsy page...ya'll terrible influence :lol:

Last edited:
image.jpg

Have been hoopin in the purple pair for the last year. I just recently got the black pair in and am starting to break them in. Had to get one last pair before the market gets all the way dry. I feel like down the road, these are going to be CLASSICS that will be hard to find at a decent price.

guys is there a list of all the lebron 20 colorways that fit true to size and the colorwsys that have a smaller fit?

gonna go lebron 20 shopping on stockx

guys is there a list of all the lebron 20 colorways that fit true to size and the colorwsys that have a smaller fit?

gonna go lebron 20 shopping on stockx
The Vietnam pairs fit tighter / narrower. From the top of my head, Vietnam pairs are trinity, debut, sesame, and the Oreo / black debut ones.

I ended up selling / returning all of my 20s because I couldn’t get them to fit well. True to size was too tight on the toes / midfoot and going up half a size caused my foot to slip out of the heel. Not a great fitting shoe for people with either wider feet, flat feet, or a combination.

Yep i copped liverpools and was super excited but the red was so dull in person and arch pain was unbearable, felt like a rock right underneath so i had to get rid of em no way i was gonna survive that break-in process. None of my other shoes had an arch like that. But i tried on 4 horsemen a half size bigger at the outlets because they didn’t have my regular size and they actually felt ok. So idk i might re-cop another cw when they dip below 80 lol

Back
Top Bottom