Nike Lebron 20

Have we seen the REAL XX’s?

• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
Yep i copped liverpools and was super excited but the red was so dull in person and arch pain was unbearable, felt like a rock right underneath so i had to get rid of em no way i was gonna survive that break-in process. None of my other shoes had an arch like that. But i tried on 4 horsemen a half size bigger at the outlets because they didn’t have my regular size and they actually felt ok. So idk i might re-cop another cw when they dip below 80 lol
I know what you mean with the arch. The shank plate feels like it’s sitting a little too far forward in the shoe, so going up half a size lets you slide your foot forward a bit to make it fit in the right spot. Unfortunately the shoe had too much wiggle room for me and I could feel my feet sliding when I was playing in them going up half a size.

For 160 it’s a no go. But for $80 and below I could deal with it lol. The shoe definitely needs another set of lace holes to keep the heel locked in better, like they did in the 21

The Vietnam pairs fit tighter / narrower. From the top of my head, Vietnam pairs are trinity, debut, sesame, and the Oreo / black debut ones.

I ended up selling / returning all of my 20s because I couldn’t get them to fit well. True to size was too tight on the toes / midfoot and going up half a size caused my foot to slip out of the heel. Not a great fitting shoe for people with either wider feet, flat feet, or a combination.

The 8s and 20s are the worst fitting Lebrons.

The 8s and 20s are the worst fitting Lebrons.
The 16 actually fits me perfectly because it doesn’t taper to such a narrow point. I did a side by side comparison pic of the 16 and the 20 and the shoes are shaped completely differently. Strange that they would change a signature athlete shoe mold between versions. The recent lebrons are shaped similar to the kd models where they come to a point at the front.

soooo many pairs of 20's on the secondary market right now. lightly worn, used, new, whatever.

I still rock my 20’s more than my 21’s… I think I just like that notice them less while on my feet.

Damn, I guess I’m an anomaly. I LOVE the fit of the 20s lol

Just scooped up my second pair of Rashards! It’s pending verification nao.

same same. got the pink south beast EP from korea (stockX Korean seller) for reference TTS snug fit length wise and and i love the fit.
might have to re tie the laces sometimes but they're still secure enough when the laces loosen up a bit from hooping and i don't use the X loop on the tongue.

i prefer the leather version over fabric from initial step in, tried on the trinity, rashard and uninteruppted and it didn't feel as good.

really like the horsemen. they grew on me. that cracked leather reminds me of them old school ellesse shoes. seen they been popping up at ross for $65. wish my ross had them here.

20240110_152759.jpg

1st pick of 24

Damn those NXXT Gens "What the" looks awesome in feet. I'm still hoping these joints would still release here in Canada as they are said to be supposed releasing in Feb as per sneaker blogs. But to my surprise these saw retail last Dec. 30. And they are in FTL, champs, and NDC in US website. Still wishing they reach Canada shores. :emoji_disappointed:

Back
Top Bottom