• Yes

Votes: 107 75.4%
  • No

Votes: 35 24.6%

• Total voters
IMG_5261.jpeg

UNKNWN x LeBron 20 “Art Basel” & “Message In A Bottle”

Or maybe he got the homie hookup, AYE!

Wild that debacle. Or the fact the TM, PB, or AB were a lil more difficult to get. Meanwhile is there a hyped 21?

Yeah I copped mines for at Hibbet as well. I have never wore mines I am debating on selling my pair since I don't wear red and black enough and I already have another pair of shoes to go with my red and black gear

I feel like half the time when people post that they acquired a pair at a 'steal' price it usually involves something that goes like...."after 25% military discount, along with a $40 gift card applied, plus 10% cashback, I only paid $____ out of pocket."

Most of the time it was not some general deal that was available for all

Picked up a pair of Total Orange from Hibbets, in store they were priced at $89.99

If you have one nearby might want to check stock and pay them a visit if they have your size

I feel like half the time when people post that they acquired a pair at a 'steal' price it usually involves something that goes like...."after 25% military discount, along with a $40 gift card applied, plus 10% cashback, I only paid $____ out of pocket."

And it was size 9 lol

Plus and extra 10% for signing up for text alerts

Back
Top Bottom