Nike LeBron 22

That was my guess as well. Those Olympic X's were jaw droppers when they surfaced
100% that was one of those sneaker moments for me that I’ll never forget. What certain classic Jordans were to the generation before me, those were to me. Unfortunately never got to own a pair, I thought I landed a pair a few years ago at a great price only for me to receive them and realize they were fakes. Seller fessed up and accepted the return though so I guess no harm no foul 😔

100% that was one of those sneaker moments for me that I’ll never forget. What certain classic Jordans were to the generation before me, those were to me. Unfortunately never got to own a pair, I thought I landed a pair a few years ago at a great price only for me to receive them and realize they were fakes. Seller fessed up and accepted the return though so I guess no harm no foul 😔
I've always wanted them as well. That would be a fantastic retro right now. Don't need the whole sport package nonsense just the shoes

Flyknit Era is better than the low top or Kobe inspired Era in terms of astethic

Aesthetics aside, the best part about flyknit was it felt “broken in” almost immediately and was very comfortable on the foot.

We hardly see it anymore because it’s too hard to manufacture. Much easier to just glue a bunch of fake leather together and call it a day.

I don’t think it’s killed it at all. It’s basically the evolution of ball now. Most ball players are wearing lows now. I prefer them of mids/highs when I play. Better fitting. Better comfort.

I remember early Monopoly pics ppl were wondering what that design is on the heel. Pretty sure it's his signature in some sort of sewn on fashion

Interested to see if there is an upgrade in cushion. Been a love/hate feeling with the last two models. Some days they feel great, other days I want to take them out of my rotation.

Interested to see if there is an upgrade in cushion. Been a love/hate feeling with the last two models. Some days they feel great, other days I want to take them out of my rotation.
I love the cushioning in the 20/21. I know everyone has their own preference though. The forefoot midsole looks chunky as hell in these photos which would almost lead one to think there's something heavy duty going on there
1000005724.jpg

Back
Top Bottom