Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
In general or just for this shoe? I’m a 11.5 so this information is blowing my mind.
Period. Every Saturday is a sadder day thanks to that elusive size.

I hit the buy button on SNKRS. It just spins there forever until it finally tells me nah. Same issue with Foot Sites.

In the case of the standard 8, 9, 10...you’re okay due to the erratic sizing and can go a half size up. It sucks for the size 11 and 12s unless they want their feet looking like Lebron.

Period. Every Saturday is a sadder day thanks to that elusive size.

I hit the buy button on SNKRS. It just spins there forever until it finally tells me nah. Same issue with Foot Sites.

In the case of the standard 8, 9, 10...you’re okay due to the erratic sizing and can go a half size up. It sucks for the size 11 and 12s unless they want their feet looking like Lebron.
I swear it’s the same Crap every release lately

Imma be honest...I have no idea how fast these retro LeBron's been moving. But, nike have done random restocks of them that sat for a good minute depending on when they actually dropped.

Imma be honest...I have no idea how fast these retro LeBron's been moving. But, nike have done random restocks of them that sat for a good minute depending on when they actually dropped.
Yeah the laker joints have restocked a few times so far I’m hoping to cop day 1 or at least have multiple times to get them

AA21BAFA-A806-4E3A-823B-F44C99926CE6.jpeg

Old pic

Come on Solar Reds. Like posted earlier in the thread by someone, Solar Reds dropped randomly on a weekday with no release date.

In general or just for this shoe? I’m a 11.5 so this information is blowing my mind.
In general but a lot harder with basketball shoes. That’s why a lot of nba players wear 2 pairs of socks because they’re in between. I need a 12.5 in V1’s but rare so I get a 12 and take the insole out because a 13 is a little too big. I did have OG south beach in a 12.5 from back in the day

Back
Top Bottom