Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
From a bron head, I remember seeing these as a sample and was in love.
While theses aren’t exactly the same they look good.
While they look good ascetically to the eye. My pair has some minor issues.
smudges, some areas appearing not to be glued down fully 🤦🏽‍♂️.

While we know shoes won’t be perfect due to human error.
The older I get the more I question of spending so much on shoes.

361D305A-2B7D-4C2E-834E-AF9D23DA912E.jpeg

I can't look at that blown-out picture and call that the PEs pop more, personally. It's just a dog**** picture :lol:

If people just mean that the general release's nubuck isn't as nice as the PEs then I get that, but I keep thinking that people mean that the colorblocking or details or something were lost from PE to GR, and I'm not seeing any difference in that area.

Anyone know a FCFS spot in LA for the Lebron 8 blue and Orange ? Forgot to change my size 10 to a 10.5 on snkrs

Why do ppl immediately go to stockx or goat soon as they miss out on a release, then the prices go up.. like ur not gone have the shoe by today or tomorrow, so why not wait?? Prices was 250 or lower this morning for a 12, now they up to 280.. like jus have patience ppl.. If u want in hand rite away why not try offerup 1st?? Ok rant over who got a 12 for me?? Hopefully can find a pair locally in a couple days to avoid fees on stockx

Why do ppl immediately go to stockx or goat soon as they miss out on a release, then the prices go up.. like ur not gone have the shoe by today or tomorrow, so why not wait?? Prices was 250 or lower this morning for a 12, now they up to 280.. like jus have patience ppl.. If u want in hand rite away why not try offerup 1st?? Ok rant over who got a 12 for me?? Hopefully can find a pair locally in a couple days to avoid fees on stockx

It all depends on the shoe. I went to stockx immediately after I missed on the Bruce Lee 5's and got 'em for 316 shipped. Now they up to 500+ in my size.

Back
Top Bottom