Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
20210522_004851.jpg
I'm summer ready but I got to lose some weight 🤣🤣🤣
12.5? 👀

Damn so none of ya not even gonna try for retail? :lol:

FOR MOST OF US REGULAR FOLKS, ITS AN INSTANT L DEALING WITH SNKRS.

SNKRS IS MORE BULL%%%% THAN FOOTSITES NOWADAYS :lol: :lol:

PERSONALLY I JUST COP FROM SX TO AVOID THE HEADACHE AND EVEN TRY TO HAVE STUFF EARLY. AND THESE SB’S DONT HAVE AN OFFICIAL DATE SO I DIDN’T WANT TO RISK TAKING A L ON THEM ALL TOGETHER. I ADD A FAIR BID AND MOST OF THE TIME SELLERS BITE ON IT.

Trust me, I'm in the same boat as ya. I understand the sentiments, if ya know me, I feel like I hit on retail less than the average Niketalker :lol: (talking limited sneakers and collabs, have a FNL plug for most GRs). I would just think ya would wait for prices to drop a little more before copping. These gotta hit the 300s before I even begin to start thinking about resale :lol:

FOR MOST OF US REGULAR FOLKS, ITS AN INSTANT L DEALING WITH SNKRS.

SNKRS IS MORE BULL%%%% THAN FOOTSITES NOWADAYS :lol: :lol:

PERSONALLY I JUST COP FROM SX TO AVOID THE HEADACHE AND EVEN TRY TO HAVE STUFF EARLY. AND THESE SB’S DONT HAVE AN OFFICIAL DATE SO I DIDN’T WANT TO RISK TAKING A L ON THEM ALL TOGETHER. I ADD A FAIR BID AND MOST OF THE TIME SELLERS BITE ON IT.
Same here I'm not taking any chances on missing out a retail sites or SNKRS

You either not familiar with me or my posts if you think i'm pocket watching in the slightest, I just never seen a release where everyone gave up before an official RD was even confirmed. Do ya tho, none of my business.
Yeah that's what I dont get. There is an actual RD for these yet guys have given up before hand. It just puts the leverage in the resellers hands.

I agree with this. Let everyone do as they wish. My only thing though is that when guys are paying resell before a drop even happens it just gives resellers the power.
I'm with you. Yeezus knows I'm never ever a fan of paying resellers.

But, I also believe that there are exceptions to the rule...at least for me it is.

If there's a must have kick out there w/ a strong chance I'll miss out at retail, and I have a chance to cop early at a decent price? especially when there's not even a release date on record... *shrugs*

You either not familiar with me or my posts if you think i'm pocket watching in the slightest, I just never seen a release where everyone gave up before an official RD was even confirmed. Do ya tho, none of my business.
I wasn't specifically talking to you. The pocket watching has been going on for a number of pages now.

Last edited:
I'm with you. Yeezus knows I'm never ever a fan of paying resellers.

But, I also believe that there are exceptions to the rule...at least for me it is.

If there's a must have kick out there w/ a strong chance I'll miss out at retail, and I have a chance to cop early at a decent price? especially when there's not even a release date on record... *shrugs*

I never pay early resell prices but between the culture the way it is now, no release date and being an 11.5, I was more than willing to pay $350 max to secure them. I’ll have no problem being wrong if they end up easily obtainable but I highly doubt it’s the case.

I 100% feel bigslim773 bigslim773 and jordanhead718212 jordanhead718212 .. this current era reminds me of when I used to cop everything before the RD and it wasn't to stunt. It was just really that pointless to THINK you had a chance at retail (2011-2013ish). It's like that now for me where I feel like there is no more retail and it's gotten THAT stressful L after L with false hope. My moral for the brand is pretty low right now and I don't expect much from them.

****s so bad EVERYTHING is a draw.. literally. One thing's for sure though jordanhead718212 jordanhead718212 def doesn't pocket watch :lol:

Back
Top Bottom