Votes: 11 2.9%
  • SLH V2

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Any PS/V3 colorway

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lows

Votes: 20 5.3%

• Total voters
Hey better than the people buyin 4 pairs here. At least I’m up front about it and helpin the dude out. I paid $500 for my pair too, what’s $300 $350 when everyone else is saying ‘buy now off stockx, prices only gonna go up.’ Like a broken record. If hes one of the cheaper / bigger sizes, I’ll give it to him for $250-260, and it’s miles better than not having a pair at all. At least I’m trying to help someone out. Oh snap this ain’t the a ma 3 thread lmao. Whoops
I’m down. Meet up only. I’ll leave with the SB’s and whatever shoes you have on

Why am I thinking about doing some clown mess!? Had a thought to buy both the 1-9 and 10-18 and swapping a left or right shoe to have the traditional “What the” look :sick:

tenor.gif

Not sure about performance but the 15 was terrible for casual wear

only for you, i had no problems wearing them casually

I didn't have any problems with the 15's but certain colorways made them easy to rock.
Most colorways.
The 15 revived his line. The original LW was awesome with amazing pairs. Everything from GR to limited GR to LW were amazing. It was also one of the few Lebrons I can wear my true size in.

Still holding out hope the SB/AZG/SHOX PE come to light on the LW program.

Most colorways.
The 15 revived his line. The original LW was awesome with amazing pairs. Everything from GR to limited GR to LW were amazing. It was also one of the few Lebrons I can wear my true size in.

Still holding out hope the SB/AZG/SHOX PE come to light on the LW program.

The Griffeys and Deions were my favorite for the 15's.

Owned the Black/Gold XV. Was a fan of the Kith Collabs as well. Felt the Deions/Griffeys and some of the other CWs took away from the casual appeal of the shoe.

Y’all really don’t like 12s?
322C61E9-0630-4E4C-8B35-0D98E42F6033.jpeg
I just bought like 5 pairs from eBay over the past few months.
Independence Days
NSRL
Christmas
CLE
Six Meridians
Rose Gold
12s are crazy underrated. Still on the hunt for a nice pair of BHMs. On another note. Which 9s do y’all think we’ll get? I almost bought China’s but figured we might get a retro. Wouldn’t mind summit Lakes either. We’re getting big bangs for sure though.

Love 12s, just not wide footer friendly.

All I want is Miami Night LeBron 9 and maybe the Swingmans. Don't care what else they retro after that.

I really like 12s. Comfort for me is insanely good.

I personally think we'll get MN, China and Big Bangs for sure.

I will be after BB, Swingmans and a fresh pair of MN. I already own Cannons so I'm good on those.

I didnt initially like 12s but I ended up with a few.

Favorites are ASGs and Datas... the EXTs were actually dope

Y’all really don’t like 12s?
322C61E9-0630-4E4C-8B35-0D98E42F6033.jpeg
I just bought like 5 pairs from eBay over the past few months.
Independence Days
NSRL
Christmas
CLE
Six Meridians
Rose Gold
12s are crazy underrated. Still on the hunt for a nice pair of BHMs. On another note. Which 9s do y’all think we’ll get? I almost bought China’s but figured we might get a retro. Wouldn’t mind summit Lakes either. We’re getting big bangs for sure though.

12s had the best EXTs

If you're helping me secure my pair at retail/shipping for a pair I can't find for retail/shipping, then you can call it a "dingleberry" for all I care.

Back
Top Bottom